Ards, are you being a computer hog?

Ku'u, Jan has better sense than I do. She doesn't spend all day on the computer instead of doing her work, and when she comes home at night she does things like knit or watch TV. :rolleyes:

Then again, she might spend more time on the computer at night, if she didn't have to beat me away from it with a club every time... But I'm doing her a service, protecting her from a bad influence. Yeah... that's it.

She's trying to return the favor too. Last night she made me go to bed at 10:30pm!! To go to sleep!! I got so much sleep I don't know how to act this morning. It's just after 8:30am and I already have the dishes and laundry going. :eh:

lol @ Sam. I wish... :brow:

Oh, gawd... I'm going to take her knitting away from her tonight and make her get on the computer... :p ;)

She's home... I just told her that she must get on the computer tonight... Hope you're satisfied. Who knows when she'll finish my scarf? :p ;)

You won't believe it! I had a witty response all made out, hit submit and the Internet went away!!! I swear! I've been trying to get back in for the last 15-20 minutes!

This is why Ards won't let me have the computer! Because I BROKE the Internet! :trippin:

He's kicking me off again. And for what! He says it's mine turn to change the baby's diaper.

So, I can't surf and I get to deal with a stinky didey - what kind of deal is that I ask?! :grumpy:

I beg your pardon, Ms Information? I just said you had to change the diaper. I didn't say anything about getting off the computer. :grumpy: I was perfectly happy sitting over there in my chair....... pining. :p

Mmmm. :brow:

After I chased, um... I mean after she got off the computer she made some chocolate chip cookies. Would you like some? :choclate:

Back