Ards, are you being a computer hog?

Ardsgaine said:
Mmmm. :brow:

After I chased, um... I mean after she got off the computer she made some chocolate chip cookies. Would you like some? :choclate:

You mean you made me make them for you a) so you could get your choco-chip dough fix and b) so I wouldn't be able to get back on the 'puter.

Ardsgaine said:
After I chased, um... I mean after she got off the computer she made some chocolate chip cookies. Would you like some? :choclate:

You don't deserve cookies. I deserve cookies for being worried about Jan :choclate: :D

kuulani said:
Ardsgaine said:

You don't deserve cookies. I deserve cookies for being worried about Jan :choclate: :D

Heheh. Well, you'd better hurry cause there are only three left. :D

And anyway, if I went for several days without seeing Jan, I'd be worried about her too! :p

That's not the worst of it Ku'u. She made more cookies on Sunday and polished them off last night. I was going to get your address and mail them to you, but then I saw they were all gone... :(

Jan = Cookie Monster

Yes, I LOVE homemade cookies. I AM THE COOKIE MONSTER!!!!!

(any body gotta cookie monster smilie? that would be cool)

/me is sorry for making kuulani sniffle :(

, I pointed out to her that you've been here more often than we've been there... we still haven't seen the new place, in fact. Maybe we can make some cookies and come over and party with you guys one weekend. :p

that's very true. but i wouldn't worry too much about it. mom still hasn't stopped by either...:(

Back