Are we all created equal?

Should the same laws be applied to all citizens the same?

• yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
yep I think he jizzed a lil bit there fer sure

Nope ain't nuthin' equal
and who other than a commie would want things to be?

1f94rt.jpg

Not

i already answered that. please refer to post #4.

why are you even interested in asking that question? because you think something is unfair perhaps?

I answered 'Yes' as well. Too bad money seems to make some folks less 'lawful' than others.

Point in case...Embezzlement vs robbery.

No? Why not?

to reference my favorite john wayne quote:

"life is hard. it's even harder when you're stupid."

now, i'd agree that we should all be born with equal rights, but we certainly ain't born with equal abilities.

and what about people that are born ugly? they're going to have a much harder time at a sales job than someone who is pretty. so on and so forth....

We are all born with equal opportunities. It may be easier for some. Not everybody has the same abilities. Unlike a caste system, you are eligible to follow any opportunity, or create your own.

Created equal does not suggest equal results. Compare Jon Huntsman Sr to Paris Hilton.

Ya want equality? This is a proposed 28th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

"Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of
the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and
Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the
Senators and Representatives that does not apply equally to the
citizens of the United States".

It will never happen.

Are we all created equally screwed!

That’s right Minky thats why we need the government
to equalize things i.e. redistribute the opportunities.

And who better to do this than a half black Kenyan Muslim Marxist?

Re: Are we all created equally screwed!

That’s right Minky thats why we need the government
to equalize things i.e. redistribute the opportunities.

who thinks that? i certainly don't.

and if anybody thinks we really have equality of opportunity... please. there are lots of folks that have had opportunities that others have not. and it's not because of willingness to work hard. there are tons of people that get paid a lot to simply talk about nothing. and then there are people that do things like drive trucks. there are plenty of people that drive trucks that are just as smart and just as hard working as the fancy lads. if you don't think there's such a thing as class in america, youz be an ignant sumbitch.

Too many rags to riches stories. Yea, we have a class system but it takes money, not bloodlines, to enter.

Back