Are ya content with the age ya are?

Gonz said:
a drunken 75 said:
Are ya content with the age ya are?

HELL NO. I want 24, forever. That said, do I have a choice?

Ya gotta quit callin' me out like that, bro.............folks r gonna start talkin'...........

No wait............that's a "good" thing on a board site, right??(

Also, would mind disinstallin' that web-cam/carrier-pigeon, please.;)

Q said:
unclehobart wrote:
Q wrote:
ACK!!
You would be the most annoying 10 y/o on the planet.

How so?

Any 10 y/o that knew as much as an adult in their 30's would just have to be damn annoying.
Or... perhaps... without the ugliness of adult hormones, become a crafty little gem on the make and get a wicked jump on the world.

well i'm happy with my age...

always worried me, getting older, but then i got to 21 and it all seemed okay suddenly. looking forward to getting older, like for instance right now all i wanna do is go out and party every night of the week (damn i love this town) but can see the attraction of being older when the time comes... in a sorta comforting way...

hard to explain... but yeah, i'm up for this journey :)

75renegade said:
Ya gotta quit callin' me out like that, bro.............folks r gonna start talkin'...........

No wait............that's a "good" thing on a board site, right?

Also, would mind disinstallin' that web-cam/carrier-pigeon, please.

Sorry :p

Gonz said:
75renegade said:

No wait............that's a "good" thing on a board site, right?

Also, would mind disinstallin' that web-cam/carrier-pigeon, please.

Sorry :p

I love yer quotes Gonz, yer always so unafraid to call 'em as ya see 'em, a quality that I strive to uphold myself............hope all's well with yer family in this new year! Take care on them highways man! (especially in the frickin' "Buckeye State"):)

If I could keep the knowledge then I would like to be young again. 32 isnt as old as I thought it would be.

Some words of wisdom

your only as old as you feel
your only as old as the woman you feel
there are some who are elderly but they are still acting young so theyre still young(on the news a few years back i saw a story of a guy who was in his 60s and still surfing)

I'd have to say I am pretty happy with the age that I am. (19) There are a few circumstances in my life that woudl be better if I wa sa few years older but I also think I can fix them at the age I am so all is good.

Nixy said:
I'd have to say I am pretty happy with the age that I am. (19) There are a few circumstances in my life that woudl be better if I wa sa few years older but I also think I can fix them at the age I am so all is good.

It's really hard to be discontent with 19. That was a very good age. Twenty was slightly better...

Well, I just turned 19 a few weeks ago and everything that has happened since has been GOOD so if 20 is better than I can't wait!!!!:)

All none criminal enjoyments became legal for me when I turned 19 freako sweetie :D

Back