Are you fat?

MuFu

CydCharisse said:
That reminds of this test I took on a Pro-Ana site. It was disgusting no less, but it said 5'6, 120 pound me was fat......

LOL, that's ridiculous.

Dave

i've taken a few of those "are you fat?" tests and they always say i am right on the edge of morbidly obese.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
CydCharisse said:
That reminds of this test I took on a Pro-Ana site. It was disgusting no less, but it said 5'6, 120 pound me was fat......

that is insane, when I dropped to 190 pounds, my doctor told me to but ON weight, It all depends on your body type, I'm 6'2", with a large (not fat) build, my optimim weight is 205

stuck at 215

AlphaTroll

CydCharisse said:

I took one of those test too (for some reason I couldn't browse the page unless I took the test) - they came to the conclusion that I need to fast for at least 30 days to lose the excess weight around my hips & chest area (erm - those are called boobs ye androgenous wotsits)..... yeah 'cos it looks wonderful to be a 5'7 lollipop :rolleyes:

CydCharisse

AlphaTroll said:
I took one of those test too (for some reason I couldn't browse the page unless I took the test) - they came to the conclusion that I need to fast for at least 30 days to lose the excess weight around my hips & chest area (erm - those are called boobs ye androgenous wotsits)..... yeah 'cos it looks wonderful to be a 5'7 lollipop :rolleyes:

Thank you! Finally I found somebody else who thinks the same way. I never understand why a girl would want to have a "masculine" body. There's nothing there. There's nothing to look at. I just can't understand how those girls think that makes them gorgeous to the opposite sex.

chcr

Too cute for words
Built For Comfort

Howlin Wolf, Willie Dixon

Some folk built like this, some folk built like that
But the way I'm built, you shouldn't call me fat
Because I'm built for comfort, I ain't built for speed
But I got everything all the good girls need

I don't have no diamond, and I don't have no gold
But I've got a lot of lovin' and I want you to know
That I'm built for comfort, I ain't built for speed

Some folk built like this, some folk built like that
But the way I'm built, you shouldn't call me fat

Some folk rip and roar, some folk b'lieve in signs
But if you want me, you got to take your time

I, I love you baby
I, I love you baby
But I got everything all of the good girls need

And I don't got no diamonds, don't have no gold
Got a lot of lovin' to satisfy your soul
I'm built for comfort, I ain't built for speed

You may draw your own conclusions. :lol:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
It has taken years & years of abusing alcohol & pepsi to get my fat gut where it is today & I don't appreciate people sticking their nose in my business about what I've worked hard to earn :p

electric_mind

Gonz said:
It has taken years & years of abusing alcohol & pepsi to get my fat gut where it is today & I don't appreciate people sticking their nose in my business about what I've worked hard to earn :p
Its envy, my friend. Plain envy.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Professur said:
How exactly do you abuse pepsi? I've heard of abusing coke, but never pepsi.

I quit sucking down Budweiser by the case & switched to Pepsi