Are you ready for some football

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
This is gonna be so cool. Real football weather & 2 outside games.

Pittsburgh said:
... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect from 4 am Saturday to 4 am
EST Sunday... Total accumulations in the Pittsburgh Metro area by Sunday morning are expect between 5 and 9 inches. In west central PA in locations like Mercer and Brockway expect 7 to 13 inches.

Philly said:
... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect for Saturday through Sunday for 10 to 15 inches of snow...

Snow is expected to arrive in eastern Pennsylvania, eastern
Maryland, Delaware and southwest New Jersey late Saturday morning
and the rest of New Jersey by Saturday afternoon. Total
accumulations after all is said and done will average 10 to 15
inches across the entire warning area.

I can't wait, those games are gonna be incredible. Doesn't bode too well for Pittsburgh, it'll make the Pats feel right at home.

Pittsburgh gets lots & lots & lots of snow. They'll both be comfortable, just white. Too bad the AFC game is the late game. Otherwise, we'd watch the storms progression.

A saturday without football, pro or college... *gasp* Even golf is weather delayed. Theres naught on but useless college basketball. *ugh*

Even the Illini weren't on. I lost half my fingernails Thursday night when they blew a double digit lead against Iowa and needed OT to stay undefeated and #1. We're getting desperate for a champ here...

My pick for the Superbowl.....

Eagles & Patriots

although I would like to see the Steelers go too....

unclehobart said:
A saturday without football, pro or college... *gasp* Even golf is weather delayed. Theres naught on but useless college basketball. *ugh*
Hula Bowl. ;)

Gonz said:
Pittsburgh gets lots & lots & lots of snow. They'll both be comfortable, just white. Too bad the AFC game is the late game. Otherwise, we'd watch the storms progression.

Yep, non-factor in the AFC game. Maybe in the NFC too. Philly's used to it, but the Falcons are a running team first.

eagles.gif

Neither of those 2, that's for sure. Early pick: Pats'll do it again, Philly's gonna have too many costly penalties and the Pats have seemingly no weaknesses.

Wasn't Pittsburgh supposed to have a good defense this year? It's almost like they had 11 Peyton Mannings out there defending: good until the big game.

Pitts outisde pass coverage was beng flaky. Lots of big penalties. It wasn't so much of a defensive failure as Rotorooterburger kept coughing up INT after INT.

Now WHO was it around here that predicted the monumental meltdown from Michael Vick? Hmmm.....maybe I need to dust that turban off...

Pats 31
Buzzards 13

Pittsburgh has two weaknesses...pass coverage & a rookie QB. New England has one...no respect.

Nixy said:
Who is your team Tonks?
well...i was going for the falcons till i had my hopes and dreams dashed against the rocks....then i said "right! change of course- GO PATRIOTS!"...then i thought it would be cool if a rookie quarterback (roethlesburger (obvious typo) from the steelers) made it all the way to the superbowl...but they lost so now it's back to GO PAT'S!

Back