Are you ready for some football

Sure, why not? The Colts will fall flat on their face again, I don't believe in Jake Plummer, the Panthers have the best offense/defense combo in the NFL so that's my guess!
Do you think Jake'll still be the Bronco's QB come playoff time? Re the Colts last year, know one knows what would have happened if not for the Tony Dungy situation but it has to have had an effect. OTOH, they have never won the big one before, have they? At least I can rest secure in the knowledge that the Jets and Titans are headed nowhere again this year, unlike those Oakland fans who always seem to think their team is a contender regardless of how hopelessly badly they suck. ;)

This years Superbowl will be the Browns vs. the Lions... or at least I hope since a bookie gave me 1,000,000-1 odds on it. I stand to make a killing.

Sure! And these guys can be the halftime show!
pig_fly.gif

Do I think the Raiders will win the Super Bowl? Doubtful. But I do think they'll be better this year than people give them credit for. The Art Shell Factor shouyld count for a few games, because he doesn't take shit from his players, and he accomplished more on the field than anyone on the team now. Plus, he's making the annoyed face a lot less, which means Al Davis finally had himself a nice cup of shut the fuck up.

Sure, why not? The Colts will fall flat on their face again, I don't believe in Jake Plummer, the Panthers have the best offense/defense combo in the NFL so that's my guess!

See, I do believe in Plummer. He's good for one season, and I think this is it. Nevermind that I have him on my fantasy team...that wouldn't influence my judgment a'tall. Plus, Shanahan is a genius. Then there's this: Trent Dilfer wears a Super Bowl ring. 'Nuff said.

I grudgingly agree about Carolina though. They're the best top to bottom team in the league. And Delhomme ain't the QB Plummer can be.

If Carolina's rookie RB, the kid from Memphis, can carry his weight this year, kinda the 2006 version of Willie Parker, they might pull it off. I just hate picking anyone from the NFC S besides me Bucs. (Alstott for Emporer by the way)

Actually, they probably tout David Carr, with him being the No. 1 overall pick and all. Or Logan Mankins, who was taken in the first round a year or two ago by the Patriots and ended up as a starter on their offensive line.

I don't know if you come to them for a football scholarship, I think they scout you....so if you play football for the Y or something then perhaps.

I think he ended up traveling a ways to high school so he could play... I'm also 99 percent sure he walked on at first, and earned a scholarship the next year by kicking lots of ass.

Farmboy or not, he's an ass kicker alright. In his senior year, I don't believe he let up one sack against whomever he lined up opposite from.

Back