Are you weak when it comes to beautiful Women?

Are you weak before women?

• yes

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • never been tested

• i can be

• Total voters

HeXp£Øi±

This poll is for men. Do you crumple and give in to beautiful women or are you strong? We all know the truth so let's see who answers truthfully.

Its all based upon the greater 3 dimensional picture of Beauty, brains, attitude. Each element has a 3 dimensional picture inside of that. Each one of the greater subcomponents has a score of its own based upon other extenuating factors... ah screw it... I'll just get a dog instead.

according to what ris told me: more that you would do things you wouldn'y normally do for a woman because she is beautiful

i treat better beautiful women, but i'm not an ass kisser.

Hm, I don't really care for looks personally, it is a bonus. And if a really awesome, beautiful, gorgeous girl comes up to me, I might treat her a little differently, but not really.

that one advantage of being a musician, after a while, it becomes expected & loses it's appeal.

Oh yeah, just ask my wife, she can get me to do damn near anything by just acting a little pouty.

Takes the whole "Hi" for you, eh?

I can't even get the "H" out before they're drooling at my feet going "Hubba hubba!"

:brow:

PuterTutor said:
she can get me to do damn near anything by just acting a little pouty.

:eek:

PT! We have that SO much in common! I can't resist anything when certain people do that to me, and they know it :D

fury said:
Takes the whole "Hi" for you, eh?

I can't even get the "H" out before they're drooling at my feet going "Hubba hubba!"

:brow:

LOL

I'm always done in by men who make me laugh. A pretty face is nice to look at but the personality has to match.

Back