Arse

Jon

Fuck life, fuck everything, I'm a-gonna get drunk again tonight. Who wants to join?

:D

Oh yeah, life's so unfair, let's drink so we forget that for a night and wake up the next morning feeling worse. :rolleyes:

RecklessLeper said:
Fuck life, fuck everything, I'm a-gonna get drunk again tonight. Who wants to join?

Well, I'll be there as soon as that bloke downstairs finishes tidying his room, or stops shagging or whatever he's /really/ up to...

And it's quiz night!

(el gingero is needed at quiz night for his musical knowlege)

Hurrah! The Southern softie shandy-swigging pubic-hair covered floater has finally gotten ready!

The pub quiz awaits...

Jon

I;;mmmmmmm nott fuckkknoin gg drunkl;sk what l;keth hell you tyehing to sdya ?

fury said:
Oh yeah, life's so unfair, let's drink so we forget that for a night and wake up the next morning feeling worse

You don't have to be sober the next morning ;) :D

/me hics

Fire*Star

Drink wif me!!

We have the whole day sober to Monday up!!

*hic* *slur slur slur*

RecklessLeper said:

:D

what a coincidence! i was thinking the same thing. :headbang:

:eek: well I'm gonna make sure I'm home alone when I'm finished.... no more table top dancing... wet T-Shirt competitions... no more... *keeps quiet*

Vortex said:
:eek: well I'm gonna make sure I'm home alone when I'm finished.... no more table top dancing... wet T-Shirt competitions... no more... *keeps quiet*

Yeah, I think that last time was enough too. :D

Back