As seen on TV

nalani

so, last night I was cutting up some cooked steak (I made fajitas for dinner) and decided to use one of the ginsu knives I never opened ... so, I'm cutting away and it's lovely ... so easy ... slices so great .. then, there was a bit of resistance ... I pulled the fork out of the meat to see why ... the ginsu knife went through the fork, cutting off the tips of the tines ...

at least we know the claims are true!

:headbang:

I got the Miracle blade set about 15 years ago. I even went the extra for the butcher's block. They're all as good as new, 'cept for the one I gave my mother. I don't know what she was using it for, but it's totally ruined.

Professur said:
I got the Miracle blade set about 15 years ago. I even went the extra for the butcher's block. They're all as good as new, 'cept for the one I gave my mother. I don't know what she was using it for, but it's totally ruined.
Does she have granite counter tops, by any chance? They're a big knife killer.

Ooh, fajitas! :D

Hey, aren't the miracle blade knives supposed to have a lifetime warranty or something?

Professur said:
They're all as good as new, 'cept for the one I gave my mother. I don't know what she was using it for, but it's totally ruined.
She probably met the beef from the restaurant at University of Vale do Rio dos Sinos. That thing was unbreakable :headbang:

Back