ASH !! You are AWESOME!

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
So I wanted to say this publicly - but ASH... you're such a doll.

To go through all that trouble to send me the Agent Cool Blue and all because you are just a good person and did it from the kindness of your heart - YOU'RE MY KIND OF PEOPLE!!!

Folks.. it wasn't cheap for her to send, but she did it anyways. Not only that, but she took time to go to the Fed Ex place twice!! She needed my number... AND to the store to get it, AND to pack it. THEN FedEx breaks one of them or something so now they have to replace it.

Anyways, ASH... You're good people.

Inkara1

We could put AB Normal in that group too... a couple of years back, a friend of mine submitted a picture to Jones Soda (famous for putting submitted pictures on their labels). Hers was picked to go on labels... but in Canada only. So he found a bottle with her picture on it, sent it to my friend (who he never even met, online or in person) in central California and didn't even let me reimburse him.

BlurOfSerenity

thank you spirit :) it was really no problem, i'm sorry it took me so long to get it out! i'm going to go talk to the shipping people on monday, and hopefully get the replacement thing squared away.

A.B.Normal

We could put AB Normal in that group too... a couple of years back, a friend of mine submitted a picture to Jones Soda (famous for putting submitted pictures on their labels). Hers was picked to go on labels... but in Canada only. So he found a bottle with her picture on it, sent it to my friend (who he never even met, online or in person) in central California and didn't even let me reimburse him.

It was an adventure to say the least.The first Mailboxes Etc... said I couldn't ship foodstuffs like soda pop,so I went to a second MBE with the package already wrapped and told them it was computer parts .I had more than a few sleepless nights wondering what would happen, in a post 9/11 world, if the bottle broke and orange sticky liquid leaked all over the postal office. :erm: *I guess I will do anything once.

BlurOfSerenity

well, i can't get it replaced now because the product has been recalled due to "contamination"??? i hope this is a short term thing. i'm sure what did arrive is safe though, spirit.