Aunty into dangerous weapons...

pc_builder

tonks said:
yupyup...i have a sawed off acrylic baseball bat...never saw a need for anything more...traditional.

I don't have a baseball bat, but I have a golf club. That's right, A golf club. I don't play, but somehow this club ended up in my possession. So I thought, what else would I use it for?

I also have a machete and a longbow. I would like to get a crossbow, and I don't mean any of those dinky little things. I want a heavy crossbow. The kind that requires strength to use.

But anyway, as far as weapons for protecting myself, I do have that golf club, and my fists.

Aunty Em

I gave my boken to my brother which i now regret, but i still have my nunchukus, tonfa, tanto and jo. ;)

They're still in my cupboard, plus I have a American Civil War bayonet my youngest brother gave me and a small saxon antler handled knife my other brother made... both quite blunt though... and I'm pleased to say my nephew has taken up Aikido. :)

Kruz

Updates on your personal armouries?

just these....

gun1.JPG

Aunty Em

I actually find it quite disturbing that people can walk around carrying real guns in their jackets or purses. I'm glad we have such tight controls over here.

Aunty Em

when someone asks Why do you carry a gun. I reply, Because I cant carry a cop.

Well, people don't tend to attack you around here...armed robberies are very rare... maybe 1 or 2 a year in the whole town. You're more likely to get a fist fight between drunks on a Satuday night at closing time in the town centre... we don't attract that type of violence... I can't speak for inner city areas.