Aussie version of Katrina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I didn't know GW handled their hurricanes too :rolleyes:

There was no official count of the homeless Monday, but given the number of homes badly damaged, the figure could run into the thousands, Clarke said.

Source

OMG not Cairns.. that was one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been... I've traveled all over the world and rarely have I found such a great place. Truely, I'm glad no one died but i hope they can salvage and rebuild.

I'm surprised the coral reef, just off coast, didn't offer more protection.

I heard on the news that the storm was actually more powerful than Katrina. Perhaps it just hit a less densely populated area...and they had no levees to break.

Funny how if there's no way he can relate it to Bush, it's funny, but if there's some way at all he can connect it to Bush, it's reason for impeachment.

...and he wonders why I said he seems to only be capable of discussing anti-Bush topics.

Inkara1 said:
Funny how if there's no way he can relate it to Bush, it's funny, but if there's some way at all he can connect it to Bush, it's reason for impeachment.

...and he wonders why I said he seems to only be capable of discussing anti-Bush topics.
Never seen sarcasm before I guess? Don't you dabble in some sort of writing on a regular basis?

You don't seem to be capable of discussing any topics at all in the RW. Just jumping in for another failed insult.

Alex said:
dude, you are one sick bastard.
dude, it was a sarcastic comment since Gonz found it funny. should have been obvious since I quoted him.

that's ok, you'll catch it next time. welcome to the board.

flavio said:
dude, it was a sarcastic comment since Gonz found it funny. should have been obvious since I quoted him.

that's ok, you'll catch it next time. welcome to the board.

Gonz found it funny that you compared it to Katrina...pre-landfall...I caught that....you responded with glee that it devastated peoples lives....not funny.....dude.

flavio said:
Never seen sarcasm before I guess? Don't you dabble in some sort of writing on a regular basis?
There's a big difference between sarcasm and the trash you posted.

You don't seem to be capable of discussing any topics at all in the RW. Just jumping in for another failed insult.
You don't seem to be capable of telling the difference between an observation and an insult at all in the RW. Just jumping in for a failed insult (after which, when called on it, you'll try to play semantics as though it would actually work).

alex said:
Gonz found it funny that you compared it to Katrina...pre-landfall...I caught that
Mind showing me where you caught me ever comparing it to Katrina...I can't seem to find it anywhere....dude.

alex said:
you responded with glee that it devastated peoples lives
I'll explain it until you get up to speed....

Gonz found it funny....I responded with mock glee agreeing with him....hence the sarcasm....catching it yet?

Inkara said:
There's a big difference between sarcasm and the trash you posted.
Really? How so?

You don't seem to be capable of telling the difference between an observation and an insult at all in the RW.
I can tell the difference fine, it's just that you aren't capable of doing either very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back