Aussie version of Katrina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inkara1 said:
Still waiting
Yeah, I had asked if you thought people valued the tired cliche copouts you use. If so I'll let you know if I intend to use one.

Otherwise you could take Gonz's advice and run away with your hands over your ears when you don't have an intelligent response.

no personal attacks flav. Sam

flavio said:
His parents made him start running away when he was little so he's good at it now.

WTF!!

a little uncalled for.

You know your jsut like everyone you argue with, jsut the other end of the spectrum, now you pull a low blow like that.

paul_valaru said:
You know your jsut like everyone you argue with
Sure, when people start personal attacks I'll give them right back.

now you pull a low blow like that.
Yep, not as low as Gonz, Gato, and HomeLan trying to throw in cowardly cheap shots instead of talking to me directly.

a little uncalled for
Exactly what was called for.

flavio said:
Sure, when people start personal attacks I'll give them right back.

Yep, not as low as Gonz, Gato, and HomeLan trying to throw in cowardly cheap shots instead of talking to me directly.

Exactly what was called for.

I give up, iggied

Wow, that little bit already left you without a reasonable response?

I still hadn't got to asking why you took offense at my personal attack instead of all the people who used them first.

Too easy.

and in just what way would you liked to be attacked?

My guess you are a PITA IRL too!

Do ya get yer ass kicked with shocking regularity?

Winky said:
and in just what way would you liked to be attacked?
Why do you think I want attacked? What way do you like it?

My guess you are a PITA IRL too!
Pain in the ass? Just for people with no integrity. You?

Do ya get yer ass kicked with shocking regularity?
Never lost a fight and it's been a few years since anyone tried. How about you?

Knock the shit off now flav. I have read the thread and you initiated the pa against gonz.
all he said in return was to refer inky to put you on ignore. that is not an attack, that is a suggestion.
And the shit about his parents, was uncalled for . sorry if you dont see it that way.

Dude, you need to take 10 minutes personal time every day...5 minutes to get a clue and 5 minutes to get over yourself.

You are acting like a petulant child. If you expect people to treat you as an adult, start acting like one.

I don't think he wants people to treat him like an adult. I think he enjoys getting peoples panties in a twist.

AlphaTroll said:
Dude, you need to take 10 minutes personal time every day...5 minutes to get a clue and 5 minutes to get over yourself.

You are acting like a petulant child. If you expect people to treat you as an adult, start acting like one.
If you have even the smallest bit of reasoning to support the theory that I am acting like a petulant child I'd like to hear it. The adult thing is to be able to discuss your point of view....the childlike thing would be to blurt out some baseless crap and *edited - Leslie*
I don't think he wants people to treat him like an adult. I think he enjoys getting peoples panties in a twist.
We already know you like the "blurt crap and runaway" option and twisting your *edited - Leslie*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back