Auto insurance

who were you with before? I switched to Progressive from Geico .. when Keali'i rolled the Jeep, Geico was awesome and fast ... but I just couldn't do their premium anymore .. do you realize I pay *more* for my one crappy car and one paid off car than Keali'i does for his brand spanking new sports car and he's 19 with an major accident on his record???? ugh ..

I was with Liberty Mutual. Damn bastards. I just called them today to tell them to cancel my policy because DTRIC is cheaper.

They then ask me a few questions and "realize" that I qualify for all these discounts, which would've saved me about $300/year. $300yrs x 5yrs I was with them=a whole shitload of cash.

Frick 'em. DTRIC still is offering me a lower price.

I just switched over to DTRIC. Anybody have any thoughts, positive or negative, about DTRIC?

Never heard of them. I've only used Progressive(before) and Geico(now). I only switched because Progressive was not offered in SC when I moved down here...and I get a few discounts at Geico...military, AFSA, and safe driver...

wow, I'm really shocked they didn't ask you those questions before .. I can think of three discounts off the top of my head that you should have qualified for - HSTA, Credit Union Member, Civilian in Federal Employment.

wow, I'm really shocked they didn't ask you those questions before .. I can think of three discounts off the top of my head that you should have qualified for - HSTA, Credit Union Member, Civilian in Federal Employment.

From Progressive? They actually sent me a rate quote earlier this year, and I'd have paid an extra $30.00 a month over my current Geico premiums.

I review my policy with my agent every year...

I have state farm and it costs me a little less the a grand a year to insure two vehles and a travel trailer...

Back