kuulani

my new avatar means "east" ... it's the same kanji three times ... east east east. it's my maiden name :D

what did you pick your avatar?

Because I am a vulgar woman with little to no respect for the silly menfolk ;)

No, really - it made me giggle. The one I usually use is a meez made to look like well, me.

Five and a half years ago, Whoreable made his own website, and a bunch of us registered there, and he made everyone custom titles, and mine was "THE BRAVEST LITTLE TOASTER"

I love the mouse, he was ris' and ris left him with me for safe keeping. No real reason behind it other than that.

Well, you've had it long enough that it's become instantly recognizable... along with SNP's flag [where is he anyway? it's been like a month and a half since he posted], Prof's mushroom, and Luis's lightening.

Well, you've had it long enough that it's become instantly recognizable... along with SNP's flag [where is he anyway? it's been like a month and a half since he posted], Prof's mushroom, and Luis's lightening.

I dunno about SnP and his flag but the rest of us keep our same avatars with slight modifications for Christmas even :D

Mine is just when I see something funny... at most other places it's a picture of me with my tongue sticking out.

He and HomeLAN found a common cause. Disgust at what this place has become.

He and HomeLAN found a common cause. Disgust at what this place has become.

It has not!
Neener, neener, neener!
You're a poopyhead! (or a liberal/conservative/commie/insert mild or incomprehensible expletive here)

I just pick one that catches my attention every once in a while. I reckon this one's obvious.

Mine bounces around - I practice my photoshop skills as often as I can to keep sharp. Sometimes something looks good enough to use - I trim it down and voila, new avatar.

The Beaver-eter one is prompted by an article I read about a beaver eating contest. (The animal, not the euphamism - sorry Prof).

Small town in northern Florida has a cooter (soft-shelled turtle) eating contest. Funny to see people talking about it with a straight face.

Back