aw god dog it!

Oh, yeah. I forgot they also have that silicone fashioned into various shapes and molds. I've got a couple of 8" cake pans (that I've yet to use), and have been looking into an oversized/Texas muffin pan of the same material. Just so damn expensive.

abooja said:
Oh, yeah. I forgot they also have that silicone fashioned into various shapes and molds. I've got a couple of 8" cake pans (that I've yet to use), and have been looking into an oversized/Texas muffin pan of the same material. Just so damn expensive.

What's not having a 4 year old wailing her eyes out, because her first ever attempt at baking is a hacked pile of crumbs on the table, worth these days?

(that's a run-on sentence, isn't it?)

I don't care if it's crumbs, burnt, raw, or poison. You eat it, and praise it lavishly. That'll solve 80% of it.

HomeLAN said:
I don't care if it's crumbs, burnt, raw, or poison. You eat it, and praise it lavishly. That'll solve 80% of it.

I once made my parents breakfast in bed when I was younger (less than 10 for sure) and I knew my mom like toasted lettuce and tomatoe sandwiches...so, I made my dad toast and prolly instant porride ro something (I don't remember) and my mom a toasted "lettuce" and tomatoe sandwich...turns out I used RAW cabbage! When she bit into it the first thing she said was "What did you use to make this?" so I told her...and she goes "That's cabbage" and I felt so bad...and told her she didn't have to eat it...and she was like "no no no, it tastes fine, it just tasted different than usual so I wanted to know what was in it" and she ate the whole damn thing :lloyd:

Back