Azureus 2.4.0.0 out

With just the router we tested Stealth too.

I worry more about not being able to stop programs calling out.

Winky said:
Thing is peeps don't know what a 'firewall' is.

ware is rr when ya need him heh heh

oh well...

Actually, Winky, I use a Sonicwall SOHO at work. I have it set up to filter incoming and out going traffic outside the LAN 24/7. I administer my system at home to keep outgoing traffic from actually going out unless I want it to. Fact is though, that 95% of home users will never need anything stronger than NAT translation and a good AV program to keep them protected.

I'm using an older ver of Sygate too.
I did know the got bought out. :(

Damnit, why do all the good softwares get bought by shit companies, and get screwed. :alienhuh:

I had a Linux box setup with a firewall once, I may go back with that kinda setup soon.

Azureus 2.4.0.0 is making me cry. I dun all the settings for the router I can find, and still yellow faces.

Finally got to decent speeds so I give up and they're gonna stay yellow.

Leslie said:
Azureus 2.4.0.0 is making me cry. I dun all the settings for the router I can find, and still yellow faces.

Finally got to decent speeds so I give up and they're gonna stay yellow.

Yellow means nobody has attempted to connect to you. If you have enabled the RC4 transport with no fallback (i.e. not encrypted) chances are you'll remain yellow unless someone with utorrent or azureus 2.4 connects to you.

It says I`m firewalled (firewall/nat reachability problem (tcp) and that um *looks*

problem with the distributed database`s udp port mapping

OMFG I just found *bind to local IP address* and I had put 100 instead of 1 and w00t I got a greenface!!! :dance:

I tried it and it seems a lot better so far.

It says NAT error still but it is still working fine and not effing things up so much. hmm.

Back