bachmann believes HPV vaccine can cause spontaneous retardation

It shouldn't be an opt-out though, it should have been an opt-in. Besides, the outcome would probably be the same with parents being told their child needs to be vaccinated in order to go to school. There is no law forcing any child to be inoculated with a vaccine in order to go to school. Not one. Most parents are not aware of this fact because their right is not being made aware to them. All parents can opt-out.

I do agree with the should have been an OPT-IN instead of an OPT-OUT. Perry overstepped his authority, for whatever reason.

Yea, there are local regulations (laws, dunno) about certain vaccines. The difference between a smallpox vaccine requirement &
a STD/cancer vaccine is humongous. The airborne quality alone makes it reasonable.

I agree also and so does Perry.
He said he made a mistake, and wouldn't do it again.

turns out that perry just likes to keep his cronies and patrons happy and will bend any which way they want him to. his "values" are bullshit. he's a schmuck and a fraud. that will be coming out more and more. he won't be the nominee. i'd vote for sarah before him. at least she's fairly obvious, whereas he's a more sophisticated and accomplished liar.

once again your ironclad logic has sent me back to the minors with my tail between my legs and a six-pack of billy beer duct-taped to my genitals.

I'm tending to agree with minx on Perry. I was positive but curious. The more I learn, the more I realize he's a down south version of Lyle Wagoner

jim, you need help. bad.

you've reached new levels of pettiness. and you're floundering at the same time.

i'm going to let you try to figure out why you're wrong. vegas don't like you. your clinging to your little weenie complex retards your illocutionary force. but that don't mean yer a retard.

Back