back to uni

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
after a long time on vacations, i'm going back to school........sucks, i will have to wake up at 6:30am to get to the uni at 8:00am-......

anyway, this is my last semester, and after this one i will have my computer systems engineer degree.

Woooo Hoooooo!

One last semester. That's got to feel pretty damn good.

just wait, after this semester you'll look forward to one or two weeks a year to fix the house up, take the kids cross country, work on the car, go to grammas or whatever form of "I used to have a life then I got a job" recreation you choose, instead of summer breaks. :coffee:

Luis G said:
after a long time on vacations, i'm going back to school........sucks, i will have to wake up at 6:30am to get to the uni at 8:00am-......

anyway, this is my last semester, and after this one i will have my computer systems engineer degree.

Dammit, I still got 4 left, arghh!!!

Anyway... have a good one. :D :headbang:

first day:

woke at 7am, took a shower, cereal for breakfast and go driving like a maniac to the school.

i got at 8:15am, the teacher was not there, he didn't show up, well......it's the first day.

This last semester is made of 4 classes only, so that means i will be in school from 8am to 12pm.

Gonz: i hope i can get a better life when i'm working. :D

I work for the State, and first year I get 3 weeks a year vacation, plus 12 paid holidays, and 3 weeks sick time. There are jobs out there that still let you have a life.

well, if i can get a job that have 8 hours a day straight, then it should be ok, lets say, you start working at 7:00am and you are free at 3:00pm, that sounds pretty good to me.

Back