Bad Food

Inkara1

spaghetti-os.jpg

It looks like, through my online research, that Campbell's owned Franco-American, and at some point apparently rolled that line of products into the Campbell's name or something.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
spaghetti-os.jpg

It looks like, through my online research, that Campbell's owned Franco-American, and at some point apparently rolled that line of products into the Campbell's name or something.

Well, I've never even heard of that name here...

Professur

Nixy, V3.0 says you've got a cheeky mouse. And he has to stop jumping, that cheeky mouse. And he makes him very annoyed. And tell that mouse stop jumping up and down, that cheeky mouse. Get out cheeky mouse.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Nixy, V3.0 says you've got a cheeky mouse. And he has to stop jumping, that cheeky mouse. And he makes him very annoyed. And tell that mouse stop jumping up and down, that cheeky mouse. Get out cheeky mouse.

:rofl4:

V2.0 liked the mouse...V3.0 not so much though eh?

HomeLAN

Professur said:

Heh, heh, heh, hahahahHHAAA!

I'm gonna be chuckling about that one all evening.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
HomeLAN said:
Heh, heh, heh, hahahahHHAAA!

I'm gonna be chuckling about that one all evening.

Yeah you laugh :p

When I see Prof and family next and Prof tells him I'm the one with a mouse I'm gonna get an ear full!

tonksy

Steve? Btw, I framed that pic of Ted and Marlowe has been carrying it around the house and eating her meals with it.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
Steve? Btw, I framed that pic of Ted and Marlowe has been carrying it around the house and eating her meals with it.

awwwwwwww she has a crush!

tonksy

Actually, that's unfair of me. She has a tendency to carry around any new picture and was carrying Paytons around until I put a new one of Payton up as the background on their computer.