Bad form ..

nalani

What do you consider "bad form"? It's a bit of an open question, really (;) @ ris) ... give examples if need be ...

a few from my list:

people who are so arrogant as to think they know what they're talking about and proceed to give advice thoughtlessly ... you know, like people who are afraid of committment or know nothing about having a real relationship yet feel the need to advise others on the subject ... or those who don't know the harddrive from the processor yet advise others on what to check on their puter when it's not working right ... bad form, indeedingly ...

another bad form is being the irritating person in the office that tells ku'u "morning!" first when she's in a mood ... then, of course, I have to go and get her a brand-spanking-new puter to cheer her up :D

Ive always wondered how Catholic couples are supposed to go to their priest for marital advice when they are forbidden to marry and have zilch experience to draw from.

there are few people who i think have bad form. some are horses ;)

i've worked with people who've felt it better to rubbish me behind my back when they have a problem with me. bad idea, i nearly always find out. shit stirring i hate particularly.

but the only person who i currently believes exhibits truly bad form let a 2 year old down when they didn't show when they said they would. want to let someone down? fine, but your son ain't the one.

really :D

People who are unpleasant to you for no good reason.

People who like to talk about themselves but don't have the time to listen.

People who wound another's esteem in order to make themselves look better.

Mayonaise in every single fucking sandwich in the whole world. :D

people who laugh at everything the boss says

people who think they are god's gift to women, but in truth are total asses

people who are so closeminded and egocentric that they think they are always right, and even when knowing they are wrong, don't apologize

people who whine and complain, but don't do anything about their situation

arrogant men

arrogant men

arrogant men

and arrogant men.

And girls who are all sweetness to men and complete bitches to other girls.

Umpa Lumpas.

Having sex in the cab of a truck. That's bad form.

That's all I can really think of too.

Women who tell you you're the "best man they've ever met" after they've ripped your heart out, dumped you, and kicked your heart around on the floor for awhile.

I did NOT say this..... I am NOT here....

*hugs Squiggy* ... you're the best man I've ever met *ducks*

:D

just kidding hun ... so, you've heard from her recently?

*sets up a couple of flashing beacons and a siren around Squiggy*

*gets out a big foam finger and points*

Look...there he is.

:D

Back