Bad reporting, worse editing...

yeah i'm extra bitchy because i've had the same headache for four days. i've had about 2400 milligrams of ibuprofen over the past 24 hours. so i just washed down a couple of vicodins with a martini, and it's barely taking the edge off.

Ahh...The suicide cocktail. :circle:

yeah i'm extra bitchy because i've had the same headache for four days. i've had about 2400 milligrams of ibuprofen over the past 24 hours. so i just washed down a couple of vicodins with a martini, and it's barely taking the edge off.

Jesus Christ Almighty.

You're going to be shitting your liver out any day now. :eek: ;)

Dad used to get week-long raging headaches they called cluster headaches. The never found a tumor or anything.

The simplest thing wound up being the most effective cure. Switching from decaf to regular coffee.

I know it's not everyone's quick fix. But caffeine is a vasodilator and will open up some of the pressure. Maybe not all.

I wish you luck. Headaches suck donkey balls.

2. The murder-suicide took place across the street. Wouldn't calling the neighbors in the condominium complex, or the police department, be a better idea?

Kitty Genovese?

no one saw, no one wanted to talk

and a lot of libraries are opened on sunday.

Plenty of libraries are open Sundays, particularly museums that are trying to capitalize on the dollars of tourists who might be working Monday through Friday. Not a good idea to assume otherwise in the search for info. As for why to call the Nixon Library... is the murder affecting the number of visitors? Did an overnight janitor hear something?

You don't see me spouting off about how all the little details of your job are supposed to be done, and that's because I'm not in the military and haven't even done boot camp, meaning I don't have the experience or perspective. Similarly, as far as I've been made aware, you haven't had any journalism training. It's amazing how many people think they know how to write a clear, concise story. I especially enjoy the ones that think they know better than we do how to write, and tell us in letters to the editor that require massive surgery just to be readable.

I especially enjoy the ones that think they know better than we do how to write, and tell us in letters to the editor that require massive surgery just to be readable.

I find you're infertence that we's is not ass untelligent ass u insluting!

Plenty of libraries are open Sundays, particularly museums that are trying to capitalize on the dollars of tourists who might be working Monday through Friday. Not a good idea to assume otherwise in the search for info. As for why to call the Nixon Library... is the murder affecting the number of visitors? Did an overnight janitor hear something?

As I've stated. I haven't heard of any. Nice to see you joining the spike school of posting. :p

Inky said:
You don't see me spouting off about how all the little details of your job are supposed to be done, and that's because I'm not in the military and haven't even done boot camp, meaning I don't have the experience or perspective. Similarly, as far as I've been made aware, you haven't had any journalism training. It's amazing how many people think they know how to write a clear, concise story. I especially enjoy the ones that think they know better than we do how to write, and tell us in letters to the editor that require massive surgery just to be readable.

No, but enough people do. Besides. I've explained why I came up with my post. If you can't understand it, then I apologize for your lack of understanding. Besides. It wasn't me who insulted journalism.

Back