Baseball wakes up

I still say you guys are welcome to A-Rod. Fact, I'd have been happy to swap him straight up for Soriano...the other players were just gravy.

Rangers fan that I am, and have been since '78 or '79, I recognize why we never do anything worth remembering. Until such time as the Texas Rangers baseball team recognizes two imprtant facts, namely...

1. All the home run hitters in baseball are useless unless you have some semblance of a pitching staff, and

2. The best way to combat your biggest enemy, the Texas heat at your home stadium, is to load your team with Latino players who grew up in similar climates...

they will continue to do squat. I pray that someday they will defy the odds of mathematics and make me as happy as some of the Boston fans were this last season. I might be 80 when it happens though...

Perhaps the Rangers should have shelled out the dough for that hot piece of ass, Randy Johnson. I love that guy too, and he looks like his face got run over by a truck. :lloyd:

SouthernN'Proud said:
aesthetics.

It sure does help, if he is easy on the eyes. Why do you think I watch football with you? Surely you don't think it is that I really like the game? Those butts look good :winkkiss:

I can honestly say that I have never felt the slightest bit of sexual attraction for a baseball or football player.

Back