Baseball

BigDadday

I sat up to watch 4 1/2 hours of the Cleveland Indians vs the Chicago White Sox. Being from Cleveland area i was hoping for the Indians but once again the defence couldn't do anything after Millwood gave them a excellent outing. The one run they scored was to me not earned but still they count. At any rate 13 innings later they lost 3-2. What a way to waste a vacation. :crying4:

unclehobart

At least you get 160+ games as a baseball fan. We football types have to live with 12 in college and 16 in the pros. You get 10 times the 'action'.

BigDadday

unclehobart said:
At least you get 160+ games as a baseball fan. We football types have to live with 12 in college and 16 in the pros. You get 10 times the 'action'.
Key word there is action. Football is way above them in that sense. :swing:

BigDadday

True and here's hoping they keep doing that. CW only had 2 regular players who played last night. Now that is SAD! Not to take away from their pitching tho.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Then, there are the Texas Rangers fans among us, for whom the season is over by mid-June...

Meanwhile, both my college and NFL teams (Penn State and Tampa Bay) are undefeated!

Stop Laughing

I'm a Cubs fan (self explanatory) and Bears fan. At least for the Bears, it looks like it's gonna be a 'fun' season ahead as the whole division is a combined 1-5 against the rest of the NFL right now. At least the Packers look like the absolute worst team in the NFL. :D

BigDadday

unclehobart said:
The only true scenario that applies:

Everthing you support will fail utterly...
Everything you hate will win easily.

Congrats to Chicago and good luck NY is all this Indians sucker fan has to say. Yeah I know wait till next year. Been hearing that for over 50+ years! :crying4:

Stop Laughing

Congrats the White Sox specifically man, us Cubs fans (who have been suffering even longer than you guys, we feel your pain) don't give a shit what happens to them.

BigDadday

True maybe my bitterness came out and when you have the best 2 teams pitching and obviously CW was better I was a tad upset.Go Chi as well! :swing: