Basemnt Jaxx-Kish Kash (and other stuff)

HeXp£Øi±

Any Basement Jaxx fans around? What do you think of these guys? Also, anyone else waiting on the new prodigy album? It's been like five damn years since the last album.

I love Basement Jaxx. Are you surprised? It's like we share the same brain. ;)

I have a few songs of theirs that are really good. Next step is to get a whole album, don't know which to start with. One of the songs I know is Red Alert, forget the names of the other ones.

I actually got into them because i heard that the Prodigies Liam Howlett had some sort of collaboration going on with them. Good stuff though.

"Wheeeeeeerreee'sss yoooooooooouuuuuurr heeeeaaaaaaaad aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?"

:jump:

awesome, prodigy has a new one coming out?

i've never been a big basement jaxx fan, but then again i haven't listened to very much either.

Mirlyn said:
"Wheeeeeeerreee'sss yoooooooooouuuuuurr heeeeaaaaaaaad aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?"

:jump:

Five minutes later, I realize the mistake in posting that......

...its stuck in my head now! ARG!!!!!

and tonight is a night-class-night too....another five hours before I can quench my thirst for the song. :(

HeXp£Øi± said:
What do you think of these guys? Also, anyone else waiting on the new prodigy album? It's been like five damn years since the last album.

Don't fucking toy with me Hex...don't even......they are gods so joking and saying that they are releasing an album soon when they aren't is evil....

Basement Jaxx is quite allright, their latest single "Lucky Star" was quite weird yet sounded good.

If any of you like Prodigy then you should seriously check out Overseer. This guy's work was quite hard to find before but he finally released a album in US called "Wreckage"....like Prodigy, this guy can do no wrong. You've probably heard his first hit "Supermoves" by now or "Stompbox". If you've seen the newest Victoria Secrets commercial then you should know that the wicked tune playing in the back is by Overseer. His music was also used a lot in Animatrix adverts.

They are coming out with a new album haven't you heard? It's due in Jan of 2002. :D Seriously, i think it will be out soon. The band has revamped the website and there are wispers going around although the band themselves are keeping quiet. The new album will be entitled Always Outnumbered Never Outgunned.

The music is brilliant on the site though it could stand to be more user friendly and less stylish.

Damn Geniuses....why do they have to be so moody with their creativity...put out a fucking disc already.....whatever he craps out would be better than most of the shit out there.....But god knows he has to go the extra mile.

i picked up kish kash for my brother in a last-minute christmas rush. i'm listening to it right now and it seems to be pretty cool. it's a very different sound than i was expecting, but much better nonetheless. :santabng:

Why does he hate "Baby's got a temper" so much? Its one of their best songs.

I am worried now because I loved the style of Fat of the Land but he seems to be hell bent of completely changing the sound of Prodigy.

Back