Battlestar Galactica rebirth on SCi-fi chan. TONIGHT!

God, I used to love Battlestar Gallactica ... ku'u's husband's cousin used to play a recurring role late in the series .. can't remember her name but she had the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen ...

unclehobart said:
Who was the hottie actor that played Genga Fett in the last Star Wars movie? He was an island boy, no?

I haven't seen any of the new Star Wars movies ... *ducks*

unclehobart said:
Don't worry about it.

Found him: Temuera Morrison
He appears to be a Maori/New Zealander

ahhh .. then he is a cousin ... almost makes me wish I had seen the movies :D

i know who your thinking of but i dont remember his name. I missesd out on the Battlestar Galactica but I think dad may have caught it so Ill ask him when I go home.

unclehobart said:
Don't worry about it. I'm sure the sci-fi channel will be showing it 3 times a week for the next 2 months.
Actually, it's going to be a series like Stargate. Looks good so far, but there's a lot of wasted space on the Galactica.

Indeed... and far too much human bickering. They need to start shooting already.

I don't think they will survive as it seems that they lose half the squadron each time they take off. Two more fights like that and they will be utterly without pilots and craft.

unclehobart said:
Indeed... and far too much human bickering. They need to start shooting already.

I don't think they will survive as it seems that they lose half the squadron each time they take off. Two more fights like that and they will be utterly without pilots and craft.

Naah. Them people breed like bunnies. What else is there to do? ;)

Indeed. :) But it would still take a good 14 years from conception to raw pilot. I don't think they can hold out that long. I dare say their ability to feed themselves is going to get pretty thin within like 3 years.

The original only lasted 24 episodes. I was shocked to hear that it was so few.

I ahven't seen the new one, I used to love the old one, my favorite quote about the original series is

"I never knew the future looked so much like the 70's"

Its better than the 50s sci-fi wherein everyone came away thinking: 'Damn... I had no idea that future robots would all end up looking like the forbidden love child twix an espresso machine and a water heater.

nope yours are correct UNC. also for anyone who missed the mini its on this tuesday and then the series starts.
And Grace Park.....mmmmmm

Back