BBQ bebidas

PT said:
I'm not sure if thats a regional thing or just a luxury thing. I see more and more people buying bottled water all the time. It used to be you would see a plastic bottle that you filled up at home and took with you to ball practice, camp, etc. Now you just grab a case of bottled water. :shrug:

Well, it's a big thing here because the water is NASTY...man...the SMELL makes me sick in the summer...the taste is worse...Hamilton water is YUM though, their treatment facilty is essentially a big brita...so they get bad odours and smells out :D Brampton just makes it clean and safe...

Water's good here, Lake Michigan doesn't have nearly as many dead bodies per gallon as the Chicago River. :D Single's fine with me, anything better than an air mattress would likely be better than my current bed anyways.

unclehobart said:
The water in my house is so soft that it just soap all the more aggressive. It almost makes it hard to tell when its off of ya.

Do you get those hard water tell-tale signs like rust stains?
I offer pictures of my shower as an answer to your question. The first pic is of the curtain, the second is a close-up, and the third is of the shower head.

Stop Laughing said:
Water's good here, Lake Michigan doesn't have nearly as many dead bodies per gallon as the Chicago River. :D Single's fine with me, anything better than an air mattress would likely be better than my current bed anyways.
cool...and i promise to change the carebear sheets first.

tonksy said:
cool...and i promise to change the carebear sheets first.

oh man, if I was coming and sleeping there I would DEMAND that you didn't :D

I have Mickey Mouse sheets myself :D Don't use'em much cause they're flannel and I live in Hamilton with a double bed in the winter...but still...hehehe

Funny, the missus was just asking me this morning about wether the water down there was ok, and about what baby food would be availible.

Question. Are both houses still equipped for infant restraint? (playpen, high chair, etc?) Well, be bringing ours for the campsite, but should we bring it to the BBQs?

Mine no longer is. Hell, he figured out how to circumvent that stuff over 2 years ago.

We still have stuff like outlet guards, but no heavy equipment.

Nixy said:
oh man, if I was coming and sleeping there I would DEMAND that you didn't :D

I have Mickey Mouse sheets myself :D Don't use'em much cause they're flannel and I live in Hamilton with a double bed in the winter...but still...hehehe
You might want to demand that she wash them and put them back, instead.

Red bull doesn't have the ginseng in it.
Red bull's taste lingers in my mouth for 2hrs or more, I don't like that.
RB has a more like cherry taste (and strong).
These have a more tame like Pineapple/lime thing going on.

The campsite water was listed as drinkable ..... but by what, I'm unsure. I wasn't even happy washing dishes in it. So we went to Kroger (damn, I miss Kroger) for water and found "drinking water" and "spring water". First time I'd ever seen bottled water that wasn't spring water.

HomeLAN said:
The major difference? $1.89 a gallon.

If I recall, there was only 30c difference between the two for the 2.5g bottles. I split the difference and got one of each.

Inkara1 said:
...and me with my long trains of thought, whatever happened to Montezuma?
Well, Montezuma is still alive but not especially kicking. At least not in the internet communities. I'm into local politics (city council member) for several years now, so I can go off topic on a professional base......

Back