BBQ entrances and exits

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
You can bring your cousins too ...

You mean...V2.0's half siblings?? "Cousin sister"

Well...HL DID say they live in the south for a REASON without stating said reason :lloyd:

tonksy

i most certainly will visit...in the summer. i'm sorry. i don't like the cold. i've been in the cold and never got "used to it". the cold is awful. we hates it. montreal was beautiful! in the summer. when it's not cold.

Winky

It ain't never snowed here
the winters are beautiful
but git outta town before summer comes!
burn5.JPG

chcr

Too cute for words
tonksy said:
4% humidity? do your eyeballs dry out?
That and the safe amount of time unprotected in sunlight is like 45 seconds. :D The swamp cooler works really great in those conditions though.

Winky

You get a carpal tunnel kind of injury
this thing never leaves yer hand fer months

Burnt6.JPG

Yes if you don't continuously drink a water\Gatorade
solution you fall into a torpor then dry up and blow away...

The corneas are the first to shrivel.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
unclehobart said:
Didja smuggle back any beer?

You've got it a bit backwards...why would he want to smuggle beer OUT of the states and INTO Canada?? :lloyd:

Stop Laughing

Cold ain't all that bad. Like he told you down there, if it gets colder, you can always add a layer. Only in Green Bay do they add the phrase 'of body paint' to the end of that statement.

Dewpoint of 24 is our wintertime. :p

I can't see me hosting a BBQ anytime soon, gotta get the hell outta here first and find a place that doesn't compete mouse-population wise with the cemetery. What's rent start at in Atlanta?

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
A.B.Normal said:
It'd be closer for me ,but by then I'd probably need to get a Passport :crying4:

Naah. They'll let anybody into California. Getting back to Canaduh, OTOH, would be a pain. :D

unclehobart

Nixy said:
You've got it a bit backwards...why would he want to smuggle beer OUT of the states and INTO Canada?? :lloyd:
Because not all of our beers are those shitty ass lagers like Bud and Coors. There are some breweries in Colorado and the upper midwest that are putting out stuff that is unbelieveably fantastic. We also are a portal for the better beers of the world. Theres no reason why he couldn't smuggle back a case of finest belgian brown. The same beers were available in Quebec by and large... but at twice the price.

He is also semi trapped in Quebec. Thats wine country... not beer. I had trouble finding anything past weak ass Moosehead and Labatts. All of your fabled decent beer is said to be from PEI .. or Nova Scotia ... oh, but those closed down 5 years ago anyway by Sleemans.

(copied and condensed material follows) Canadian brewers generally use alcohol by volume (ABV), whereas American brewers have historically used alcohol by weight (ABW), which gives lower numbers. Quick math lesson: if you have 1 liter of 4% ABV beer, 4% of that liter, or 40 ml, is alcohol. However, because alcohol weighs only 79.6% as much as water, that same beer is only 3.18% ABW. To a Canadian, therefore, 3.2 beer is really 4.0 beer. People heard the two different numbers and naturally thought it meant the Canadian beer was stronger.