BCD and whoreable

No biggie, I can just throw them in a usergroup that doesn't have avatar capability if they go mad. :D

fury said:
No biggie, I can just throw them in a usergroup that doesn't have avatar capability if they go mad. :D

hoping you would say something like that.....
:D

My freedom of speech is being silenced....I shall take this to the supreme court......TO THE HILLS OF THE LAW..*SHAKES FIST*

DUDE HE COPIED ME!!!!!!!

I need time to get a new one :( I am too busy graduating and being lazy.

I know how you all anxiously await the new whoreable avatar, but you must be patient. The time will come.

8-08 NEVA FORGET

247609.gif

i'm bored so I'm thinking of randomly selecting someone's AV and then stealing it off them and seeing how long it takes them to notice (a) ;)

Buttcrackdivine said:
Never i say never.......*shakes fist again*
Don't say I didn't warn you... You now may not use avatars or profile pics, and your PM storage is limited to 50. Have a nice day. :beerbang:

Dude seriously......it would seem you have a sense of humor but i see otherwise.........

But whatever i give in..*raises arm*...i will change it once my limitations are removed...i PMed Leslie about this.

BTW why the hell was my PM folder cut down.....why? was avatar in my PMs, which i send to no one, bothering people there too.

Back