BCD and whoreable

Buttcrackdivine said:
Dude seriously......it would seem you have a sense of humor but i see otherwise.........

But whatever i give in..*raises arm*...i will change it once my limitations are removed...i PMed Leslie about this.

BTW why the hell was my PM folder cut down.....why? was avatar in my PMs, which i send to no one, bothering people there too.
You changed your avatar to something worse after I asked you to change it to one that didn't suck. :shrug:

The usergroup that had no avatar permissions also had a PM folder limit, so what the hell.

I do have a sense of humor, just a less annoying sense of humor than you. You do know that if an epileptic were reading this board you two bastiches would be giving them seizures every time you posted? Yeah, that's real funny alright! :beerbang:

fury said:
You changed your avatar to something worse after I asked you to change it to one that didn't suck. :shrug:

The usergroup that had no avatar permissions also had a PM folder limit, so what the hell.

I do have a sense of humor, just a less annoying sense of humor than you. You do know that if an epileptic were reading this board you two bastiches would be giving them seizures every time you posted? Yeah, that's real funny alright! :beerbang:
:beerbang:

I bet those fucking headbanging icons send give people seizures too. I propose you all stop using them.

whoreable said:
I bet those fucking headbanging icons send give people seizures too. I propose you all stop using them.
No, cause they don't flicker, they bang.

fury said:
You do know that if an epileptic were reading this board you two bastiches would be giving them seizures every time you posted? Yeah, that's real funny alright! :beerbang:
A computer screen blinks repeatedly. If an epileptic were even at a computer they'd start having seisures. Plus, if I were an epileptic who was having trouble with seisures, why would I be online? :s

:winkkiss: :beerbang: , ect. any one of those or the other smilies could just as easilly give an epileptic a seisure.

eta :
brow.gif
would prolly as well (since you mentioned the headbanger wouldn't)

That's why they make LCD's and monitors with ultra high refresh rates. I am very sensitive to regular monitor refresh rates, I can't stand anything below 100hz. If :winkkiss: and :beerbang: gave someone a seizure then they would likely not be fit to use a computer with a CRT monitor, watch TV, be near halogen lamps or certain street lights, come into eye contact with some LED's, etc. All of these use refresh rates just as computer monitors do.

My AV could give a person seisures. My point is if you're epilectic, or whatever, sucks to be you. Take euthinasia and get back to me :p If that's not your type of dealing with it then get better meds (I'm in a very insensitive mood at the moment).

Wacky Nacky said:
...... My point is if you're epilectic, or whatever, sucks to be you. .....

Sure as shit doesn't suck to be me.

oh.. umm... E-P-I-L-E-P-T-I-C.

Wacky Nacky said:
My AV could give a person seisures. My point is if you're epilectic, or whatever, sucks to be you. Take euthinasia and get back to me :p If that's not your type of dealing with it then get better meds (I'm in a very insensitive mood at the moment).

That was utterly stupid and a pathetic post. Who really gives a fuck you are in a insensitive mood. That was more stupider than me taking on the administrator....i mean the administrator.....

I'm slow, i'm from Rochester, what do you expect? :$ You're lucky I can spell :| And that I don't drink [[looks at the people in the neighbor hood]] swear to god they don't know what blinkers are :p Isn't it hard for you to get a seisure though? :s

He'll be nice and give you back normality in a few days I bet...if he doesn't we can always threaten not to spank him :brow:

Wacky Nacky said:
He'll be nice and give you back normality in a few days I bet...if he doesn't we can always threaten not to spank him :brow:

I wouldn't want to spank him even if i had the pleasure to do so.

Buttcrackdivine said:
Ok yeah back to the subject......fury am i completely screwed now?...
The sheer torture of you not having an avatar was punishment enough. Have at it. Just don't make it blinky like the last 2. They sucked anyway. :tardbang:

Bring back Homer's crack :beerbang:

Back