Ladies love me, men envy me

Its a bird

its a plane

no...its B-O-B

Longer than a minuteman

More satisfying then 100 men put together

Not as fast as a speeding bullet unlike your boyfriend

Able to bring long climaxes

There where orgasmic injustice is being served.

B-O-B

You know, this thread has really slid into the gutter with alarming alacrity, and I can't help but feel a little responsible. Not totally responsible, but a little. :faptard:

chcr said:
You know, this thread has really slid into the gutter with alarming alacrity, and I can't help but feel a little responsible. Not totally responsible, but a little. :faptard:

Now i have more fodder to bother people with IRL thanks to you

Somehow I can just imagine you running around in a pink bunny suit, wearing a cape, singing that song.

*god help us all*

I do not know your real names either, now you know mine what is yours?

Staring with you Chcr...you dirty minded fella you.

IDLEchild said:
I do not know your real names either, now you know mine what is yours?

Staring with you Chcr...you dirty minded fella you.

Sssshhhhhhh chic! Why do you think I voted for Bob???? ;)

Hardly a secret. It's short for Edward. :lol:

Ms Ann Thrope said:
Natalie here... and contrary to what SOME posters here think, I really don't like to be called Nat.... :mad:

I always had an affinty for that name....personal reasons and just the wey that name sounds. It sounds very prudent and wise....if that makes any sense.

my given name is tracy.

Is your last name dick?

IDLEchild said:
I always had an affinty for that name....personal reasons and just the wey that name sounds. It sounds very prudent and wise....if that makes any sense.

if that's true, it's clearly a misnomer in my case :winkkiss:

Ms Ann Thrope said:
if that's true, it's clearly a misnomer in my case :winkkiss:

"Surely the lady justs, surely she is of the most grand of designs, the adonis of man, the Venus os the sun?...surely she jests, for she is a fair lady of the land.....her name is of no error but of wisdom and tranquility?...do you jest madame?...speak your tongue for this man waits, captured a prisoner of tension and discord...relieve me of this pain"

I jest not, sweet prince, but speak frankly and bitterly; many suns have I seen pass swiftly overhead, many moons traversed the sky as I wept in my bed. If you speak of tranquility then you must forget my name, if you look for wisdom, I have none, only shame. Release yourself from these bonds that bring you pain, and look to the heavens for the knowledge you hope to attain.

Ms Ann Thrope said:
I jest not, sweet prince, but speak frankly and bitterly; many suns have I seen pass swiftly overhead, many moons traversed the sky as I wept in my bed. If you speak of tranquility then you must forget my name, if you look for wisdom, I have none, only shame. Release yourself from these bonds that bring you pain, and look to the heavens for the knowledge you hope to attain.

aww poo.....*walks off into the sunset with his guitar dragging in the evening dust*

If only chic had stuck around to see how beautifully the pair of you have managed to lift this thread from the gutter *if only there were a nostalgic sigh smiley*

Back