Be honest now...

Would you be willing to spend the night in a "haunted" house alone?

• Yes, I have absolutely no problem with it

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Yes, but I want my teddy bear

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • No, I am afraid of poltergeists and evil spirits

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Maybe, it depends on how haunted the house is

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
I would do it! But I'd want something (not a teddy though, cause if that gets possessed, I'd be scared for life!

But something to stunt the blow of the experience, sure! :D :headbng2:

I've several family ghosts rattling around here as is. Freaked the missus out a little when she heard our old dog walking across the wood floor, since she was put to sleep last fall. Click, click, click.

I don't have any problem sharing a house with ghosts, as long as they don't make a mess.

freako104 said:
Nixy said:
I am scared to stay anywhere alone for the night. Even my oen house. I am ok if my dog is with me but I still do not sleep well...so...no.

how bout if i stay with ya :d

awwwwwwwwww

I could sleep like a baby then freako :love:

I would offer that to you Nix, but the risk of turning on the lights in the middle of the night and staring at my face could bring you nightmares :eek6:

fuck that! whats wrong with you

well unless its like just one of those storys and its like refinished and stuff

Locally, a woman built a new home, guessin', in the $300,000 plus range.

While workin' for a sub-contractor, I met a neighbor in the same addition, that I did service work for, who told me that the woman who built the house down the street, proceeded to burn the house to the ground in effort to rid the place of 'evil spirits'.

Are there so-called 'evil spirits' at work, on the planet? Ya betcha! They're called demons...........:flame: :eek:

Back