Beat her senseless

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I was about to dismiss this moron when I got halfway thru the story & saw that this cunt is an interfering bitch who needs to be beaten down like the dog she is. BLOW ME, bitch.

Actress SHARON STONE is adamant teenagers should be prepared to engage in oral sex, if it saves from them the dangers of unprotected penetrative sex. The BASIC INSTINCT spends much of her time away from Hollywood working as an activist raising AIDS awareness, and she always carries condoms with her to hand out in a bid to increase safe sex levels. She explains, "I was in the store the other day and I watched a young girl trying on clothes, showing her abdomen. "Her mother was trying to talk to her about not being inappropriately luring. I said, 'Gee that would look much nicer with a camisole under.' "Her mother walked away, and I said to the girl, 'I'd like to give you a two-minute conversation about sex.' "Young people talk to me about what to do if they're being pressed for sex? I tell them (what I believe): oral sex is a hundred times safer than vaginal or anal sex. "If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of sex, offer a blow job. I'm not embarrassed to tell them."
:mad4:

source

Had I been that parent, I'd have sued her sorry ass after I slapped her. The day I need Sharon Stone to raise my kids is...well, never now that I ponder it.

It has been made painstakingly clear to the 13.11 year old precisely what she may expect should she find herself pregnant, arrested, high, truant, intoxicated, or too cool for rules. If she thinks we are kidding, she'll learn we're not. We preach it all the time to her. She knows. She better believe.

For "kids must be allowed condoms or we all die" whores like Sharon, very.

HomeLAN said:
Yeah, 'cause there's no risk of contracting AIDS if someone cums in your mouth....

Journal of the American Dental Association (Vol. 118, June 1989) concludes that "saliva from healthy men, women, and children contained a factor that inhibits HIV-1 infection of lymphocytes [white blood cells]. This finding is consistent with the documented very low risk of oral transmission of this virus and the infrequent isolation of HIV-1 from human oral fluids."

"Marcus Conant, a physician in San Francisco who sees a large population of AIDS patients, emphasizes, "You have to ask what is meant by 'low risk' - which does not mean 'no risk'. If you mean low, you have to decide what risks you are willing to take." Conant draws on the analogy of risks that people take every day: "On a California freeway you have a 1-in-4,000 chance of being killed; in a lightning storm, a 1-in-12,000 chance of being struck. A pregnant woman has about a 1-in-8,000 chance that her baby will have a severe birth defect. The risk of getting HIV from oral sex is clearly lower than 1 in 4,000 but whether it's lower than 1 in 12,000, I don't know."

2 things these boys WILL learn.

1. Condoms are NOT an option, if your gonna do it, your gonna do it safe, I know from my childhood there ain't no stopping it, so instead they will learn to do it safe.

2. No means NO, any coercing, begging pleading forcing will end up with them either in PMITA prison or I will make them girls with a rusty knife.

paul_valaru said:
2 things these boys WILL learn.

1. Condoms are NOT an option, if your gonna do it, your gonna do it safe, I know from my childhood there ain't no stopping it, so instead they will learn to do it safe.

2. No means NO, any coercing, begging pleading forcing will end up with them either in PMITA prison or I will make them girls with a rusty knife.

no begging and pleading, damnit i'm all out of cards then... :D

ekahs retsam said:
Journal of the American Dental Association (Vol. 118, June 1989) concludes that "saliva from healthy men, women, and children contained a factor that inhibits HIV-1 infection of lymphocytes [white blood cells]. This finding is consistent with the documented very low risk of oral transmission of this virus and the infrequent isolation of HIV-1 from human oral fluids."

"Marcus Conant, a physician in San Francisco who sees a large population of AIDS patients, emphasizes, "You have to ask what is meant by 'low risk' - which does not mean 'no risk'. If you mean low, you have to decide what risks you are willing to take." Conant draws on the analogy of risks that people take every day: "On a California freeway you have a 1-in-4,000 chance of being killed; in a lightning storm, a 1-in-12,000 chance of being struck. A pregnant woman has about a 1-in-8,000 chance that her baby will have a severe birth defect. The risk of getting HIV from oral sex is clearly lower than 1 in 4,000 but whether it's lower than 1 in 12,000, I don't know."

Well, goodie. How, exactly, does that nullify my statement?

I cannot fathom why you'd put your mouth somewhere you wouldn't have your genitals.

EW.

I looks like Ms Stone ( is she married?) may have more free tim eon her hands to interfere with other peoples children. Basic Instinst 2 is crashing

:pity party:

Back