Beauty in the eye of the beholder?

CydCharisse said:
No amount of a personailty can make an ugly person beautiful.

I wholeheartedly disagree. While they may not be visually stimulating, they can seem more beautiful to the individual. On the other hand, a beauty with a grotesque personality is always ugly.

Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder. :beerbang: :drink2:

Seriously though, what most everyone else is saying i tend to agree with, more or less.

I agree with you a lot. The boy I am dating now has a few things that normaly would really turn me off, but he is the nicest guy and I don't even notice those things anymore.

Personality counts for a hell of a lot.

I've known a few women that look like models, good old fashoined playboy models, not the new waif/anorexic variety.

and I was drooling, until they spoke...then they started looking like quasimodo to me, suddenly boobs where just bags of fat.

Well let me do some math here.

Hmm...

1) I have a good personality.

2) I rarely ever got dates.

1+2 = I must be ugly as shit! :explode:

Ok, no real news here!

So If I could just get women to tolerate my looks and initial complete awkwardness of getting to know them, Id get laid more often than Ron Jeremy!

How does ol Ron do it I wonder???

i am not a great looking person, but i never had trouble getting laid...oh yeah...wait..I'M A GIRL!!!

AnomalousEntity said:
Well let me do some math here.
Hmm...
1) I have a good personality.
2) I rarely ever got dates.
1+2 = I must be ugly as shit!
Ok, no real news here!
So If I could just get women to tolerate my looks and initial complete awkwardness of getting to know them, Id get laid more often than Ron Jeremy!
How does ol Ron do it I wonder???
Sheesh! I must be blind then - I'd lay you anytime, anywhere! :winkkiss:

tonks said:
i am not a great looking person, but i never had trouble getting laid...oh yeah...wait..I'M A GIRL!!!

That is really not fair, Girls can get it whenever they want.

Why can't women be more like men, total horndogs.

I know their are horndog women out there, but they are far, and few between.

i guess most women feel like sex is one of the only things they have control over...i think women tend to get over this as they age. remember, women don't hit their peak sexuality until their thirties....maybe you should hit on the older women.

paul_valaru said:
That is really not fair, Girls can get it whenever they want.

Why can't women be more like men, total horndogs.

I know their are horndog women out there, but they are far, and few between.

Not really, I have one at home that I call the missus. Even with her though, it's about half and half. Two weeks a month, look out, the other two, stay out.

Back