Beck suffers on-air appendicitis attack

jimpeel

He is having surgery to remove the appendix

SOURCE

Glenn Beck suffers appendicitis attack
Wednesday 11-04-2009 3:42pm MT
Premiere Radio Networks host and FOX News Channel personality Glenn Beck unexpectedly left his national radio show early today, saying he was not feeling well. Regular show contributor and longtime Beck associate Pat Gray stepped in to finish the last couple of hours of the show and NTS MediaOnline Today has since learned that Beck suffered an appendicitis attack. Christopher Balfe, President of Mercury Radio Arts, Beck’s production company, confirmed that Beck is having his appendix removed today at an undisclosed hospital. “Before going under Glenn asked the doctor to draw out the surgery procedure on a blackboard,” joked Balfe. Beck is expected to make a full recovery and return to both his radio and TV shows soon.

hmmmm... must have been one of Obama's evil socialized doctors put poison in his appendix. good thing he was able to survive this obvious liberal assasination attempt.

Hope he gets better soon.

I would rather him healthy and telling easily disproved lies, than a dead martyr for the republican christian right wingnuts.

man, fox showed a feature on hospitals doing wrong surgeries right after
Beck announcement.
I hope he still has his balls when he comes through.

70438397.jpg

Damn, I was going to post that. Fucking hysterical. Great impression.

"communists want to socialize my Nazism!" :laugh:

I got to :53 before finding it insulting & ridiculous.

He's not funny.

Back