Bee Gees singer in critical condition

If he hadn't been among the worst of the worst to destroy the music scene, I'd feel worse

i don't see how the Bee Gees destroyed the music scene? i tend to like their early stuff a little better, but the disco stuff reminds me of when i was a kid.

even the Rolling Stones were getting into the act of disco with their hit "Miss You"

Being in a South Florida hospital, I fear for him. My father almost died at the hands of a doc down there (lawsuit pending) and my sister was put through the worst experience of her life at their hands too... Now, whenever my parents (who live in SoFla half the year) need medical attention, they fly up here.

I know you can't judge a whole healthcare system on two hospitals/incidents but I certainly don't have any faith in them.

There is one difference. He has money and is famous. He will get special treatment whereas someone without that kind of status wont.

"This man has money coming out his wazoo...let's give him a wazooectomy...after we move him":D

There is no better treatment for the rich. They can afford better doctors but hospital care is hospital care.

Well, that pretty well sums up you last post Gonz. Dead is dead. Whether or not he screwed up music, I don't know, but he did contribute. I'll miss him.

I really loved their early stuff. Kind of ironic that he'll be best remembered for 'Stayin Alive'.

Hey, he started the joke....;)

Squiggy said:
Kind of ironic that he'll be best remembered for 'Stayin Alive'.

Exactly. The Bee Geee's were a functioning band long before the disco movement & what's their legacy? John Travolta

greenfreak said:
Being in a South Florida hospital, I fear for him. My father almost died at the hands of a doc down there (lawsuit pending) and my sister was put through the worst experience of her life at their hands too... Now, whenever my parents (who live in SoFla half the year) need medical attention, they fly up here.

I know you can't judge a whole healthcare system on two hospitals/incidents but I certainly don't have any faith in them.

Apparently, you were right Trish...The family is questioning the care he received....

Back