Before anyone else trys to make a thread.

i think it's beautiful. here is a man that killed his wife and unborn baby because they crimped his lifestyle and didn't want the embarrasment/hassle of a divorce...the end result is the embarrasment/hassle of a public trial, living in jail, and the fear of dropped soap and you know, i think that the electric chair will put a serious crimp in his lifestyle. selfish bastard.

tonksy said:
i think it's beautiful. here is a man that killed his wife and unborn baby because they crimped his lifestyle and didn't want the embarrasment/hassle of a divorce...the end result is the embarrasment/hassle of a public trial, living in jail, and the fear of dropped soap and you know, i think that the electric chair will put a serious crimp in his lifestyle. selfish bastard.

He got death by lethal injection...but I'm sure that'll be a thorn in his side too :brush:

Gonz said:
A "hey baby, whatcha doing after the flame goes out?" smile or a "thank you for your concern & that inappropriate joke was funny" smile?

I really didn't follow this case (OJ lite) but what I did see, he had no expression to speak of. :shrug:

1-smile-evidence-gallery-080404.jpg

2-smile-candle-evidence-gallery-080404.jpg

These are the pics...from evidence

Sorry...but being an asshole does not deserve the death penalty. :shrug: Life in prison, with no possibility of parole, would be a much better sentence because all that money wouldn't be wasted on appeals...

Nixy said:
What about smiling during a candle light vigil only 7 days after her disappearance?? Lack of emotion is one thing..SMILING (which there are pics of) is another.

Not really half assed smiling...like big ol grins

Remind me to never invite you to a wake.

Professur said:
Remind me to never invite you to a wake.

*shrug* I've seen how people react when their spouse dies...more than once...his wife and unborn child are missing...I would think his smiles would be a bit more forced

Really? Well, he was already fucking around on her, and probably not very happy at home (else he wouldn't be fucking around, no?) Therefore let's not treat him as her husband, but as if they were separated, awaiting divorce. That's perhaps more appropriate. Well, how many forced smilies do you expect from someone's ex?

It doesn't take happiness to cum. In fact, I can't think of anything that makes more people more unhappy these days.

Back