Best signatures you've seen

PostCode

Major contributor!
I think I saw the best signature I've even seen on a board today.

Microsoft; `My krow soft, proper noun, From ancient Babylonian, physical embodyment of corruption, pure concentrated evil.

Wonder if it's an actual translation?

I'll have to check the court tv site, buncha whackos there...bound to be some good ones:D

The only difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is;tattooed people don't care if your not tattooed.

another one

When the bough breaks and the cradle falls the baby will cry and give you away.

Some from HWC. Don't remeber who:
"Before you critiscize anyone try to walk a mile on his shoes. Then if he gats angry at you, he's a mile behind and shoeless"
and
"A man is offered infinnite wisdom or infinnite wealth. He choses infinnite wisdom, then thinks for a while and realize he should have chosen the wealth"
I think one of them was NewBlackDak, but I'm not sure.
Also Inkara1's sig at JJR once:
"I need someone bad. Are you bad?"

Leslie said:
some of the jerk ones do...I've got tons of bitching at because I don't

i didnt get any before i got tats. dont think all people with tats are bad les.

i like Qs on here i used to have a button that said that.

also uncs before he changed it was from the princess bride. classic.

and ards is good too.

Freak.. Do you remember what my old sig was? I change up so often that I never remember them. My current is a Simpsons line.

it was the one that i think was HELLO MY NAME IS INIGIO MONTOYA!! YOU KILLED MY FATHER PREPARE TO DIE!! but im not sure. i know the new one is Lisas line from the Simpsosns. i really only remember your old one came from the princess bride.

AlladinSane said:
Some from HWC. Don't remeber who:
"Before you critiscize anyone try to walk a mile on his shoes. Then if he gats angry at you, he's a mile behind and shoeless"

I had something similar at HWC, used straight from SNL's Lowered Expectations.

"Before you criticize someone, first walk a mile in their shoes.....then you'll be a mile away......and have their shoes" :headbang:

assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups :headbang:

and...trying is the first step to failure :D

first one is truth, other one hilarious...yes i love my own sigs, so sue me :D

edit: the homer simpson one (last) i got from Prof, so he gets the credit for that one ;)

i always liked 'never argue with an idiot. they bring you down to your level and beat you with experience'

and jolly roger's 'eek i've got a virus! oh no its windows 98'

:D

obviously the sloppyest whore monger is up there too, thanks na and ku'u :)

Back