best tv theme song

pc_builder

"The Greatest American Hero" :D

*Wanders off singing "Believe it or not, I'm walking on air. I never thought I could feel so free..."*

tonksy

pc_builder said:
"The Greatest American Hero" :D

*Wanders off singing "Believe it or not, I'm walking on air. I never thought I could feel so free..."*
"...flying away on a wing and a prayer...who could it be? believe it or not it's just me!"
that one rocks! i loved that show! :D

squigs, i don't remember the way that one goes...it was all instrumental, huh? :confused:

Rose

I like Charmed's theme song - "How Soon is Now" by Love Spit Love (or the original artist - The Smiths).

Oh, and Fraggle Rock's theme kicks ass. :D

Oz

The theme song from Red Dwarf

Any of the many tunes from Blackadder II

The Timelords did a really funky bastardisation of the theme tune from Dr Who (called Doctorin' the Tardis)

Fraggle Rock.

The Royle Family

Top of the Pops (only cos it uses a cool led zep riff).

unclehobart

Its a toss up between the harmonica funk of Sanford and Son and the driving bassline from Barney Miller.

The theme to Welcome Back Kotter was a number 1 hit.

Mirlyn

Used to watch that show every chance I got. Then I saw them all again when Nick At Nite (or whatever it was called) reran them. Want to see them again. :(

Winnie was hot. :nerd:

tonksy

Mirlyn said:
Used to watch that show every chance I got. Then I saw them all again when Nick At Nite (or whatever it was called) reran them. Want to see them again. :(

Winnie was hot. :nerd:
winnie was more than hot...winnie was cool! remember when she gave kevin a four leaf clover for christmas? man! i wanted to be winnie.

Oz

Mirlyn said:
With a Little Help from My Friends - Joe Cocker
The Wonder Years
:headbang:

Didn't one of the kids from that show grow up to be Marylin Manson (dodgy goth wannabe)??

Your right tho'.......completely forgot the classic Joe Cocker recording :)

Oz

That's a shame....dude sure looked like the child of satan to me :(

28006.gif

Mirlyn

Oz said:
That's a shame....dude sure looked like the child of satan to me :(
I always found it interesting why he had a reflection on 90% of the shots. Granted spec's that big would tend to collect a lot of light, but I can't help but wonder if there was a meaning behind that from the director/writer. There were plenty of times where it looked like he purposely created a glare. :shrug: