better than finding money in your pocket!

kuulani

how's this for cool!! :cool:

I was reading an old book, and in between its pages, I found a $20 and a bank receipt dated 28 Feb 2002! :headbang:

what a great incentive to read old books :D

hmm.. I think that's the book you borrowed from me ... yeah .. I'm pretty sure it is ... yep .. that's the one ...

:headbang:

na, I think that's the 20 you borrowed from me ... yeah .. I'm pretty sure it is ... yep .. that's the one ...

I've never been within 4000 miles of ya... but im pretty sure that I left that over at your place the last time I visited.

I got this black cat from a friend of mine once, and decided to look in my Norton Anthology of World Literature for a really cool name. (Black cats have to have really cool names.) Instead, I found two one hundred dollar bills that I had placed in there and completely forgotten about. (I was doing a lot of drugs in those days.)

So I named the cat Benjamin.

Later, when 'he' went into heat and got knocked up I had to change 'his' name to Benji. :eh:

All my cats are Charlie:tardbang:

You know, Squig.. I'm pretty sure that's the 20 you said you wanted to borrow to loan to Na who put it in that book that she lent to Ku

mm hmm... yup...

I've got 20 crisp sequential 2 dollar bills stuffed into a book around here somewhere. They've been there for like 13 years.

Ardsgaine said:

I got this black cat from a friend of mine once, and decided to look in my Norton Anthology of World Literature for a really cool name. (Black cats have to have really cool names.) Instead, I found two one hundred dollar bills that I had placed in there and completely forgotten about. (I was doing a lot of drugs in those days.)

So I named the cat Benjamin.

Later, when 'he' went into heat and got knocked up I had to change 'his' name to Benji. :eh:

Doing a lot of drugs, and had $200 to stash.:eek:
You must be loaded. Shit $1000 didn't last me long, doing drugs.

Back