Biden's Daughter Caught Snorting Cocaine

well, gee, thanks for pointing out that there are two sides to every fish taco.

anyway, i dunno. is joe biden a grandstander about drug use like palin pitches her moralizing shit about being all family oriented?

should we judge parents based on the actions of someone's adult child, long having become independent, differently than we judge on the basis of still-at-home children that get themselves into trouble?

anyway, i dunno. is joe biden a grandstander about drug use?

:shrug:

Didn't Bidey-boy coin the term "Drug Czar" to describe the head of the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy during his illustrious senate career?

ok, what about all the whining you gals did when one of bushs daughters turned out to be a drunk? that apples to apples enough for you?

at least her job is meaningless.

yep. probably not nearly as socially relevant as your job down at the chicken plant, or the volunteer work you do down at the YMCA with the youth sleepovers and all.

Village%20People-YMCA.jpg

It's a perfectly good news story -- why all the librul denial?

i don't think anyone is denying that the daughter may have snorted some coke.

but i do think a large chunk of us don't really care.

see, it's funny when a guy like gaybashing evangelist ted haggard gets caught plooking boys.

and it's funny when miss family values USA shows up with a pregnant teener daughter and some other associate gets busted for cooking meth or some other similar shit.

nikki sixx at a PTA meeting... that would be funny.

but blowhard joe's 27 year old daughter sniffing some powder.... hmmm... well i guess joe says a lotta stupid shit like he's on coke... but nah, this really isn't very entertaining.

so, was there a question or point you were trying to make in the original post, or was this just a "ha ha" thing? :erm:

wow yeah a spelling gaffe. that's just krushing.

No, a spelling gaffe after one having stated that someone else would do well to learn their own language; and then stating that one would be less inclined to err than most other people.

Fair game.

Sorry if that toasts you.

Back