Big Day tomorrow

i'm a community college peep too.

didnt take the sat.
took the psat, and damned if i remember my score.
however, on the psat, i remember i scored better than 85% of the other testtakers on the english part.... and on the math part, better than 5% :D
see, cos i'm 46975698 times better with english and words than i am with math and numbers.

but i ended up nott aking the sat.
partly cos i didnt need to, and partly because i didnt want to have to wake up BEFORE the ass-crack of dawn on a SATURDAY again for a very long time. haven't had to since :)

i dont even know how to describe the standards at my school... but because of these standards and the fact that we're freshmen, i've had friends call it "13th grade" :D. i do think that's semi-descriptive.

(EDITED to say : and if any of you start talkin' jive about my skoo'... i'll be glad to join in ^_^)

English was my second best score on the ACT (30), but I absolutely hate it. Math is the most universal language anyways. :p

Anyone ever need math help, I'd be glad to lend a hand, I don't wanna get rusty anyways. Check my profile to contact me several ways, or lure me in the chat with a trout. ;) :D

I scored 600something on math and 500something on the english portion. Once you get to college, no one gives a damn about your SAT/ACT scores. I know people who scored 1300, 1400, 1500 who flunked out of college after one semester, while people who scored 1000 or lower graduated in 4 or 5 years. It all depends on how hard you work in college.

rrfield

The nice thing about the SAT scores I got is that they were high enough for me not to have to take the math and English placement tests at Fresno State. If you score low enough on the placement tests, they stick you in remedial classes (English A and Math 4R [affectionately referred to as "Math 4 Retards"]).

Back