Bigger Breasts for Free: Join the Army

MrBishop

WTF? Your tax dollars at work, eh?
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The U.S. Army has long lured recruits with the slogan "Be All You Can Be," but now soldiers and their families can receive plastic surgery, including breast enlargements, on the taxpayers' dime.

The New Yorker magazine reports in its July 26th edition that members of all four branches of the U.S. military can get face-lifts, breast enlargements, liposuction and nose jobs for free -- something the military says helps surgeons practice their skills.

"Anyone wearing a uniform is eligible," Dr. Bob Lyons, chief of plastic surgery at Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio told the magazine, which said soldiers needed the approval of their commanding officers to get the time off.

Between 2000 and 2003, military doctors performed 496 breast enlargements and 1,361 liposuction surgeries on soldiers and their dependents, the magazine said.

The magazine quoted an Army spokeswoman as saying, "the surgeons have to have someone to practice on."

Source

I wonder how larger breasts help defeat the enemy....stunned disbelief perhaps, as these female soldiers bounce towards them in a trench-rush!??!?

Odd. Very odd. I'm all for the military covering reconstructive surgery as needed, but not covering cosmetic surgery at the enlisted's (or officer's) will. Very odd.

I can see it now . . .

“Darn-it!, I signed up for the free surgery, not to actually fight a war!”

“What do you mean I have to fulfill my obligation and fight in combat as ordered? What does that have to do with my spongey thighs”

:bluegrab:

my friend's standard reply to men who look with disdain and ask why she never got her tits done is... "why have you never got your cock done?"

seems to shut em up pretty durn good :lloyd:

I still like my ED cure idea: remove a ball and put in its place a pump similar to the old Nike Pump shoes from the eatly 90s, and put the air bladder in the cock. Then, when you wanna get it on, just squeeze the pump to pump it up. I still haven't figured out where to put the air release valve, though.

This is actually not a bad idea. I know, sounds horrible on the front but think about it a bit. These are military Drs. How much practice do you think they get on reconstructive surgery before they have to put little Timmys face back together? Wouldn't you want them getting some practice first or would you rather they just wing it when the opportunity arises? Obviously breast implants seem very different from facial reconstruction but some of the basic principles are there, building up tissues, reducing scarring. It really does make sense.

I printed up an article about that a few days ago for the wife person and put in her desk.

/starts thinking is triple digits

Eh...I have to agree with my bro D6 on this one. His article on EC speaks about how "enhanced" breasts actually look disgusting. They make a giant gap between the breasts, (AKA: The 10 yard penalty) and they just look horrable. He even goes on to say that only Fat Men named Tony are the only ones who enjoy those rediculious sacks of sillocone, and the whole implant thing was a joke that has gone too far. (I really don't disagree with him)

Those women who aren't 'well endowed' should probably be thankful. Large chests lead to back problems, your chest getting in the way, and men (and even some women!) staring incessantly.

My applogies, Luis G. I'll try to remember to clear any such links through you in the future.

Back