Bill Clinton Says U.S., Iran Should Talk

Did Bill ever talk to them?

Let's talk to Iran, just like the previous administration talked to N Korea. Better yet, let's not.

I can not believe Bush declined a debate with Iran. That debate could have helped answer some questions. Why is the US so god damn, smart?

Why should the US President debate a ruler of an enemy nation?

Up next, following the Bob Hope Road Show, it's a special presentation...

FDR vs Hitler, brought to you by Ford & General Electric.

And the last time an American citizen had to give a fuzzy rat's ass what Bill Klinton thought was....

Hey Bill...it's over. Take the silverware and go boink something.

Did Bill ever talk to them?

Let's talk to Iran, just like the previous administration talked to N Korea. Better yet, let's not.

Yeah, talking could possibly eminate the need to waste sqander another trillion in tax dollars and get us in another mess like Iraq.

Screw that.

Ever deal with a bully in school, Spike? I have. I've always found the best way to deal with a bully is to blindside him while he's busy posturing. Then, when he's flat on his back, with your knee on his throat, you talk.

So the UN will be sending a letter home, will they?

and it might suprise you to know that, oddly enough, the bullies never when running to the hall monitor, and really odd, they never tried to bully in the monitor's line of sight in the first place.

You must have had some slacker hall monitors.

There's no-tolerance policy on violence in place in most public schools around here. Any whiff of violence and both parties can face expulsion on a first offense.

If just one kid passing by saw you you're done. Get your knee on someones throat and you'll be looking for a new school.

You must have had some slacker hall monitors.

There's no-tolerance policy on violence in place in most public schools around here. Any whiff of violence and both parties can face expulsion on a first offense.

If just one kid passing by saw you you're done. Get your knee on someones throat and you'll be looking for a new school.

You're explaining sooo much about how the mindset you exhibit was developed. Odd, tho ... I thought you were all about tolerance.

It wasn't like that when I was in school. It's like that now though.

Too bad too, school violence was great.

Where's my intolerance exactly though?

Intolerance towards violence. Not you you, but Calif you. Liberal you. I mean, shouldn't the right to be violent be protected as a form of free speech?

Bullies?

get a load of yer mates and kick the shit out of them .... and then be morally cute ... it's your life pal, but i am out of bounds ..go pick on someone else ... it's your problem , not mine ...

perhaps not the real answer, but effective .... usually once the inevitable escalation has died down ... end up making a few mates along the way too ... sometimes people just need to respect each other :shrug:

(that was how it was at my school anyway)

there were always a few as had no mates ... sometimes ...not much (sadly - thinking back) but sometimes you'd bring them in .... espcially if they you were in your form ... it's a personal affront almost ...you attack one you attck all (in your Form) ... but that stuff could get complicated as i recall ... was usually enough to stop the excessively stoopid eejits though - at least for them to tone it down.

funny really thinking back .... i had some right wierd mates ... all over the place ... but being on the cricket, football and rugby team all helped ... there was one PE teacher who liked us tyo show a bit of healhty aggression .... could get a bit like borstal on the fields when there was an interform war going down and he was reffing it!

Back