Birthdays

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I've always taken advantage of the calender feature on other forums I've frequented. Its handy as a "Things to do today" reminder. And its great for knowing if a member is celebrating a birthday.
More members should enter their birthdates in their user CPs so we know when to wish them a Happy Birthday. It shows up on the calender. If you enter the year of your birth, it also shows your age.....Just FYI for those who didn't know...

When we switched to vBulletin, it may have erased everyone's bday :shrug: or it did that to me anyway. i had to reenter it :D

Yes, birthdates between the two boards were incompatible. Sorry, have to reenter them :eek:

(I couldn't imagine someone forgetting their own birthday though)

:confuse3: Uh...no fury...I meant so others know when your birthday is. There are only a few of us on the calender so far.

Squigg, I think he was saying that it shouldn't be a problem for them to be reentered. Unlike an av which someone may not have the original addy for.

I remeber my birthday too

it's in 3 days

Friday, Dec 13 2002 I will br 19 years old

I was born on Tuesday Dec 13, 1983 at 11:29 PM (NFLD time)

PuterTutor said:
My oldest daughter was born on July 4, 1988.
So she's 14. Just a bit older than me. Why is that depressing?
Don't worry, most kids aren't as weird or Colt M4A1-obsessed as me :rofl:

You know, if she was obsessed with a Colt M4A1, I think I could deal with that, we'd have something to talk about. Thing is, these days the only thing she seems obsessed about is a guy named Kody.

Actually, he's a really good kid, came over this year and helped me hang christmas lights. Plus we've already had the whole "you hurt her, I hurt you" discussion, and he seems to completely understand. :D

It just seems like that is all she is interested in these days, she talks about him constantly, when she isn't on the phone or on MSN with him.

PuterTutor said:
You know, if she was obsessed with a Colt M4A1, I think I could deal with that, we'd have something to talk about. Thing is, these days the only thing she seems obsessed about is a guy named Kody.

Think yourself lucky it's only one, Katie seems to have at least half a dozen boyfriends at any one time! :eek:

Alex, Simon, Craig, Khalid, Karthik and Micheal at the moment...:(

Oddly, I think I would feel better if she had five or six. Then she wouldn't be so obsessed with this one. The other night we are watching TV and the new Birth-Control Patch commercial was on. We're all just watching zombie like and Veronica speaks up and says, "Yeah Right, what happens when you take a shower?" I knew then that my little girl isn't my little girl anymore.

Now we've had the whole sex talk, and she is very comfortable talking about it with me and her mom. We've told her if she is going to do it to please use protection (condoms) and told her we would buy them for her if she needed us to. Of course we also told her how evil and wicked the whole sex act was, and that men are just filthy slimeballs that want nothing but sex and then they'll dump you to move on to their next conquest. Well, Ok, not that bad, but we did talk abstinence, I'm just freaking about the birth control comment. Nevermind.

PuterTutor said:
Plus we've already had the whole "you hurt her, I hurt you" discussion, and he seems to completely understand. :D
How about the "You hurt her, I get Altron, Aunty Em, and unclehobart on you" talk?

Altron said:
PuterTutor said:
Plus we've already had the whole "you hurt her, I hurt you" discussion, and he seems to completely understand. :D
How about the "You hurt her, I get Altron, Aunty Em, and unclehobart on you" talk?

You're a funny little man, aren't you?

No, I find that threats that involve just me are usually more effective, along with a tour of my home including my sword, Tae-Kwon Do uniform, and Jute' uniform. that usually does the trick.

Back