Birthdays

Yes, I am very funny. Be sure to show him a lot of guns too. Also tell him a story about your experiences in the Special Forces as a sniper.

PuterTutor said:
Oddly, I think I would feel better if she had five or six. Then she wouldn't be so obsessed with this one.

Yes I'll probably be quite bothered if and when Katie decides she only likes one particular boy. Contraception is a whole other issue that is quite worrying because of her heart condition. So is the issue of consent.

It was scary enough when my 15-yr old sister had a boyfriend ... I don't even want to think what it'll be like when my daughter is old enough for one :eek:

:( I would trade my sons for daughters in a finstant! I would welcome dealing with the normal problems of seeing a daughter safely through adolescence rather than what I'm going through. I don't even want the family name to continue if "they" are to represent it.....

Squiggy said:
:( I would trade my sons for daughters in a finstant! I would welcome dealing with the normal problems of seeing a daughter safely through adolescence rather than what I'm going through. I don't even want the family name to continue if "they" are to represent it.....

What do they do, act like me?

Back