Bish, any news on your brother-in-law????

Uki Chick

Hey Bish!

Well, your brother-in-law was due to arrive yesterday, Feb. 2nd. Did he get home safe and sound or were there delays? Give us an update! Some of us are thinking about him and your families.

Everytime I see that emote, all I can think of is a quasi-pissed off 7-Up dot. We need him in red with sunglasses.

OK...sorry, found out most of my own info at about 10pm yesterday, so I'm just getting to it today.

OK...he flew out of Camp Mirage, landed in Zagreb, Croatia and stayed there for 3 hours. Back onto the plane and off to Scotland for another 4 hour layover. Took off from there and landed in Pembrooke Ontario yesterday. Quick bus ride to Petawawa, 1 hour Q&A session and then...his GF picked him up and took him home, safe and sound.

He's HOME!!!!!

umh...I'm kida glad that he's back. I'll be seeing him on Friday night when we pack up and drive the 4 1/2 hours from Montreal to Petawawa to spend the weekend there.

Thanks for asking.

MrBishop said:
OK...sorry, found out most of my own info at about 10pm yesterday, so I'm just getting to it today.

OK...he flew out of Camp Mirage, landed in Zagreb, Croatia and stayed there for 3 hours. Back onto the plane and off to Scotland for another 4 hour layover. Took off from there and landed in Pembrooke Ontario yesterday. Quick bus ride to Petawawa, 1 hour Q&A session and then...his GF picked him up and took him home, safe and sound.

He's HOME!!!!!

umh...I'm kida glad that he's back. I'll be seeing him on Friday night when we pack up and drive the 4 1/2 hours from Montreal to Petawawa to spend the weekend there.

Thanks for asking.

WHOOOHOOOOO!!!! He's home! Very glad to know that he's safe and sound. I'm sure he has a lot of stories to tell. Should make for an interesting weekend! Have fun!

MrBishop said:

He's HOME!!!!!

Thanks for asking.
It's great he made it back safe :jump:

Petawawa to spend the weekend there.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 17
BTW Smith Falls (on that map) is where the Hershey factory is. Well worth the afternoon trip. Hanging around the cannal is fun too. The kids really get off on just standing talking to the total strangers going through the locks. And watching them go up, and down, and up, and down.

PuterTutor said:
:rofl: You trying to hint something there, Les?

I'm guessing that she's saying "Here there be angels"

but that's just from looking at her pic and that angel-smiley that she used :)

Orillia to Petawawa or vice-versa is a short enough trip...Montreal to Orillia isn't quite so short unfortunatly :(

My Airborne nephew made it back to the states safely last week. He'll be home on 30 days leave in March (or so it looks).

Back