bish, as promised

tonksy

this came out like crap but i told you i would post a pic in my 'talk nerdy to me' shirt...it was waaaay late and i was waaaay tired and i had had a bad day (and i wasn't very happy at the individual taking the picture)...i left the turkey in the sink in the picture because i wanted to show that it was right before thanksgiving and i have lost more weight since then...but a promise is a promise and here you go:

Thanks Tonksy...never wanted to talk about gigahertz so much in my whole damn life :)

Looks great on ya, m' dear. Seriously...very naughty

talk nerdy??

ok, well, I find that lancelots character in the holy grail, was almost erfect, but her needed to have a towel with him, a la hitchhickers guide to the galaxy, want to come and see my trek toys, my mom lets me have girls over, but I have to leave the bedroom door open......

Nice pic

that is by far one of the worst pics i have taken in recent memory. thanks anyway, but this pic almost made me break my promise.

tonks said:
that is by far one of the worst pics i have taken in recent memory. thanks anyway, but this pic almost made me break my promise.

Take another one then. The flash makes your face look really pale, but the effect is very Anne Rice-ish. You look absolutely Gothelicious...

umh...whatever Inky said... ;)

Back