Bit dead tonight, innit?

Scanty

Where the hell is everyone?

Okay, I know it's 3:15am over here but come on guys!

If you think you're 'ard enuff...muahahahaha :D[/siz]

I thought at least the Americans would save me from insomnia! What time is it where you are SL?

it's 4:22pm and ku'u is already gone for the day .. I'm fixin' to leave here in a minute as well .. gotta go home and pack .. taking the kids to Maui for the weekend :)

Damn IE just closed suddenly a second ago, weird.

It's only 9:25 PM here in the Chicago area. Then again, I'm about the entire Chicago area here, the closest person on this board who's a regular is either Gonz or samcurry.

3.32am. Gargh....
stoned.GIF

*starts clearing piles of stuff off bed*

IPH you wussy :D

Scanty - of course you can come with me ... we're gonna hang out at the condo .. maybe go to the Ocean Center ... go to the production at the theater ... eat out every day ... my son will want to find surf, I'm sure :D

He's 15 .. and in many ways, more grown up than I am :D (shaddup, ku'u :p) He's very cool .. fun to hang out with ... all my kids are, actually ... we fight over the CDs ... they dogpile me in my bed ... and when my son sleeps over at his cousins' house, he calls me in the morning to make sure I'm up and getting ready for the day ... (always followed by a scolding sounding something like "you know, one of these days I'm not gonna be here and what's going to happen to you?" :D

I know I showed these before .. but here are my kids .. the eldest, Keali'i

Attachment(s):

brada&mom.jpg, 28.76kb

54_1030071598.jpg

kealii.jpg, 24.15kb

54_1030071644.jpg

my 10 year-old son and Yogi Master (who recently got a hair cut)

Attachment(s):

kawai002.jpg, 29.32kb

54_1030071743.jpg

yogimaster.jpg, 38.80kb

54_1030071777.jpg

That's some good looking kids, Na, I hope to have that relationship with my kids someday. My oldest is 14, a girl. She's still in the "Everyone is a fucking asshole" stage right now. But she can be really cool sometimes.

and my baby girl .. "Thug Baby", as we refer to her ... she's 9

Attachment(s):

kaehu.jpg, 43.46kb

54_1030071860.jpg

mom&kaehu.jpg, 46.38kb

54_1030071906.jpg

Back